• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should TNA Create a Dark Character?

One man come to my mind when people say TNA needs a dark character. This is him:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_3dPFoP5I&feature=player_embedded . Im sure Tna would be able to work his gimmick a bit to make it seem more original but Krimson would make a great mid carder for TNA and within a few years could be a main eventer. His promos are absolutely amazing and in some cases disturbing. His charecter would have fit in well with Abyss before he went all Hulkamania or what ever that crap was. Hell he would probbaly make a good team with Hardy if TNA was that desperate to put Jeff on TV. Another factor Krimson has that i love is his realism. Sure the spitting blood thing may be a bit bizarre but you can feel the pain in this mans voice as if it was a real issue.

ANT1GOTH, dude you beat me to it, did you see CSR with this guy in it too? this is great they could bring in Krimnson, and kirst as a new raven type-dark character, he reminds me of heath ledgers joker witch is the perfect dark character: "a guy who just wants to watch the world burn" great and to extend on one of my other forums, krimnson, kirst and raven= great new flock but yea great idea ant1goth

ANT1GOTH, dude you beat me to it, did you see CSR with this guy in it too? this is great they could bring in Krimnson, and kirst as a new raven type-dark character, he reminds me of heath ledgers joker witch is the perfect dark character: "a guy who just wants to watch the world burn" great and to extend on one of my other forums, krimnson, kirst and raven= great new flock but yea great idea ant1goth

It would be even better if Raven was still in TNA. He obvisuly couldn't be in the ring with Krim and Kirst but he could sort of act as the manger of them, much like James Mitchell did with The Disiciples of the New Church. I mean let's face it, Raven is just getting too worn to be doing any wrestling. I would love to see him as a manager. He was practially a manger in WCW with the original Flock

When Abyss had James Mitchell as his manager that's when I liked him the best and I saw him as a dark character. To an extent he still is but he wasn't the monster back with Mitchell.

When Abyss had James Mitchell as his manager that's when I liked him the best and I saw him as a dark character. To an extent he still is but he wasn't the monster back with Mitchell.

I 100 percent agree with you. Abyss is pretty much dead weight in TNA. So TNA really has no REAL dark wrestlers. I would love to see Kevin Thorn in TNA, he has two gimmicks he could go with or TNA can make up one for him.

It would be even better if Raven was still in TNA. He obvisuly couldn't be in the ring with Krim and Kirst but he could sort of act as the manger of them, much like James Mitchell did with The Disiciples of the New Church. I mean let's face it, Raven is just getting too worn to be doing any wrestling. I would love to see him as a manager. He was practially a manger in WCW with the original Flock

Since they turning Black Pope heel, they should also add him to a dark stable. He could play the whole corrupt, evil street preacher gimmick very well.

Since they turning Black Pope heel, they should also add him to a dark stable. He could play the whole corrupt, evil street preacher gimmick very well.

Well it would work if the pope got some kind of Raven in his gimmick. I mean sure dark gimmicks work on realism, but they also work on bizzarness. The pope isn't dark or bizarre at the moment i can see him turning heel possibly feuding with Samoa Joe which would really make no sense counting on the fact that Joe is pretty much well..dead weight.

i really dont see pope as the corrupt evil preacher guy, yes thats what he is but even if they do add a little "raven" into his character i still wouldnt be able to take it seriously. Someone mentioned samoe joe, that is someone who can make a dark charcater beliavable, any one remeber when he held that machete thing to scott steiners throat? yea that was pretty damn dark.

with matt hardys new look, it would be belivable for jeff to do an "unholy trinity" type deal with him, matt, and abyss that would be pretty cool and a way to get his twisted philosper/anti-christ gimmick over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back