• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Attracts Your Attention More?

What attracts your attention more?

• Boobs

• Ass

• Legs

• Smile

• Personality

• Eyes

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Hair Thing I don't know exactly. I just notice it, Colour and length. I have no idea. That is why i said Bizzare Reason.

personality for sure. How a girl talks, how she conducts herself, what is her character like, is she smart. Nice asses and tits are a dime a dozen. Thousands of girls have nice bodies, and pretty smiles. Very very few are actually cool to chill with, or talk to. Personality. def.

I cant handle that especially when things I say go right over there head

then I feel stupid

my ex girl friend, had the ability to take everything i said, and turn it around to make me feel, and look stupid...

I thought it was funny... I got her good like once... :(

if you are confident in what ya got, no need to check anyone else out. and checkin out other dudes in a locker rom is damn nasty lol

^^

Agreed. I could really give a damn about my dick compared to others really. What you see is what you get.

Agree with the two post above me...I serioulsy don't check out what the other guys in the locker room are packin'

and it wasn't the scanning the room thing that made me laugh, I get that, it was how she phrased it at the end, the "yep mine are better" part, just made me laugh, I didn't mean it in a bad way or anything

Agree with the two post above me...I serioulsy don't check out what the other guys in the locker room are packin'

and it wasn't the scanning the room thing that made me laugh, I get that, it was how she phrased it at the end, the "yep mine are better" part, just made me laugh, I didn't mean it in a bad way or anything

It is funny! And she phrased it perfectly. Lol.

And all you guys are full of shit if you say that you've never compared yourself to another guy. But it's cool.... :icon_smile:

yea seriously, I couldnt care less. I know im a beast lol.

And on the boob thing, I think girls care more about it among themselves then guys care. It really makes no difference to me. big boobs are usually damn ugly when they have no shirt or bra on them anyway...

And all you guys are full of shit if you say that you've never compared yourself to another guy. But it's cool.... :icon_smile:

nah I can honestly say I dont...ive been told by more than enough females that im much more than satisfactory lol...and their opinions are the ones that matter anyway haha

It is funny! And she phrased it perfectly. Lol.

They just won't admit it, but I have had inside sources that tell me what you said is true...

yea seriously, I couldnt care less. I know im a beast lol.

And on the boob thing, I think girls care more about it among themselves then guys care. It really makes no difference to me. big boobs are usually damn ugly when they have no shirt or bra on them anyway...

Mine aren't...

It depends on which way they're facing. either ass or boobs. I like them both equally. BTW yes I am a perv.

nah I can honestly say I dont...ive been told by more than enough females that im much more than satisfactory lol...and their opinions are the ones that matter anyway haha

Meh, I've had the same girlfriend for like 3 years so all is well behind my zipper.

They just won't admit it, but I have had inside sources that tell me what you said is true...

Mine aren't...

only guys who lack self confidence and have doubt in what they got do shit like that....

and thats good for you. Now your just one personality away from being different than all the other girls who possess that same trait lol....Im not saying you have a lack of one, becuase I havent talked with youu nearly enough to know, and sorry if i came of as a dick, I wasnt tryin to be, im jus restating my point from earlier....and yea, ive seen some big boobs that were effed up when they were naked lol...fake ones can be weird looking, and weird to touch too...

only guys who lack self confidence and have doubt in what they got do shit like that....

and thats good for you. Now your just one personality away from being different than all the other girls who possess that same trait lol....Im not saying you have a lack of one, becuase I havent talked with youu nearly enough to know, and sorry if i came of as a dick, I wasnt tryin to be, im jus restating my point from earlier....and yea, ive seen some big boobs that were effed up when they were naked lol...fake ones can be weird looking, and weird to touch too...

Fake ones freak me out ... I mean I have nothing against anyone having fake boobs... I have something against the people who do fake boobs... they always point up way too high, they feel weird and normally either too close or too far apart... This thread is really starting to make me sound like a boob pervert.

Fake ones freak me out ... I mean I have nothing against anyone having fake boobs... I have something against the people who do fake boobs... they always point up way too high, they feel weird and normally either too close or too far apart... This thread is really starting to make me sound like a boob pervert.

they feel weird and are usually spaced way too far apart....and they look weird too, like u can tell it was skin that strecthed way farther than god intended for it to be lol...you wanna see veins??? check out some fake tits lol...ew bleh...

they feel weird and are usually spaced way too far apart....and they look weird too, like u can tell it was skin that strecthed way farther than god intended for it to be lol...you wanna see veins??? check out some fake tits lol...ew bleh...

I agree! ... people should be happy with what they have, or wait till they can do better fake boobs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back