• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Attracts Your Attention More?

What attracts your attention more?

• Boobs

• Ass

• Legs

• Smile

• Personality

• Eyes

Results are only viewable after voting.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
What attracts your attention more guys is it boobs, ass, legs, eyes, smile, or personality....

I have to say for me I wont lie its eyes...though I do look at the rest after i notice the eyes

I'm perverted. I notice the ass first, I can't help it really. Smile, Personality and Eyes all come next but I just love the ass. IDK why.

As a female I always notice boobs first... I am not attracted to boobs... but i always notice them first... I have no idea why...

lets be honest the first thing that gets my attention is boobs

theyre not my favorite but theyre always the first thing Ill notice

better things come later

For both guys and girls I AWAYS notice their personality first. Always. I could date a tree stump if it was nice enough... does that make me desperate? :lmao:

Flames Out
Dragon

it doesnt have to be what you prefer its just what you notice first and you have to have seen them before you get to personality therefore it has to be an appearance thing as the first thing you notice

I mean all of this

everyone has to admit its the appearance that first gets you to notice someone right?

then do explain Mr. becker

it is kind of hard to explain... I can go up to most people and talk... it has nothing to do with their appearance. Some woman can be so beautiful, but yet so dull. When they are dull it is like talking to a wall.

everyone has to admit its the appearance that first gets you to notice someone right?

See I have to agree, appearance is what gets everyone attracted... then it's personality, but the appearance doesn't have to be to everyones taste, for some people one thing can be attractive, and to another it wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back