What are your current Likes and Dislikes in Professional Wrestling?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
What are some of the things you feel are working/entertaining in pro wrestling and some of the things you think aren't or you can't stand?

I'll name just a few for now - kind of want this to be an informal, sort of rant/praise thread, but that's up to the discretion of the poster. Most of you can articulate your likes/dislikes way better then I, due to my :confused: brain. Heh.

The Good
- I like the idea of Cody and Ted back together and not as a tag team. Hopefully, they aren't just fed to Orton once again. I've really been looking forward to Ted's face turn, but with him on the same show as Orton, I don't see it happening for another year. As a heel alliance, I'd like to see them dominate Smackdown.
- Impact Wrestling, as a whole, is a product I enjoy. I like that I have no idea what the storylines will be three months down the line. Nothing in Impact Wrestling is written in stone. They have faith in a lot of different guys and I'm glad they don't have a "face" of the company. Anyone can be defeated, and cleanly, on any given day.
- WWE has a lot of talented young stars.

The Bad
- WWE's talented young stars are being underutilized and voiceless. I'm a fan of stables, but there is no depth to the Corre. It's three guys who team up on people and hit their finishers one after the other. They've been doing the same thing for an entire year. When will we see Gabriel on his own? In the old WWE, Kelly Kelly would be put in the middle of a feud between Gabriel and JoMo and we might see segments from outside the arena/backstage. Now it's just someone hits you from behind and you want revenge so you feud for 6 months.
- There doesn't seem to be many "Men" in WWE(the same could be said for TNA.) I feel the stars of old wouldn't put up with a lot of stuff that goes on in WWE now a days. This is both a good and a bad thing. I think the old guys were a lot more disgruntled (Iron Sheik, Jake Roberts, Duggan, Piper) but I think that is what added to their charisma and IT factor. Now a days, I bet there are rules like "If Cena hurts you, you don't retaliate, if you want to keep your job" and I can understand why. It's hard to explain, but there just seems to be something missing now a days. When Hogan and Flair joined TNA, they had a match, I think it was a tag team match with Styles and Abyss. I remember thinking that Hogan/Flair were outclassing anything Styles and Abyss were doing and it was just two old MEN slugging it out, but it was so intense/passionate and I realized then why they were the legends that they were. I don't mean to downplay the sacrifices and toughness of the wrestlers today, it just is different now.
- Orton and Cena's backstage clout and tv presence.
- Cole and Lawler angle.
- The PG rating and lack of character development.

The Ugly
- The iMPACT! Zone. Please get your asses on the road!

what I like:

- R-Truth's heel turn
- CM Punk
- A-Ri attacking the Miz
- Sin cara

Dislike:

- Cena and Orton are champs
- Whenever The Rock comes back he is almost never in character. He acts more like Dwayne Johnson than The Rock
- CM Punk has been sh1t on and lets face it he should be the WWE Champion.
- The Corre. They suck.
- Randy Ortons new movie. He's even boring in that by the looks of it.
- A severe lack of John Morrison, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre and Jack Swagger

-R-Truth's heel turn.
-Alex Riley attacking The Miz.
-Big Show car accident angle.
-Ezekiel Jackson

Dislikes:

-The New Nexus
-The Corre
-John Cena matches
-Rey Mysterio matches
-Khali segments
-RAW GM
-Impact

Good- Athletically fit men in trunks

Bad- Fat men in trunks

vlcsnap-50949.png

Since I can't edit...

I'm really starting to like CM Punk more. I haven't been much of a fan since he got Gallows and Serena.

I haven't even watched wrestling since August 2010, no cable. But I do keep up with results and rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back