What are these games your playing?

J

Jake's Gay Lover

why am i in the prision still and why is my name Jake's Gay Lover that guy was such a ****** that changed my name, i would like someone to give me access to the main forum area now. thank you

i dont know but it wasnt Jake's Gay Lover i am not a ****** i hate gay people they are as bad as peadophiles

i was lookin throughthis crapppy prison and saw that myname was changed these fucking gay lords and nonce supporters are doing my head in change it abck

i smell you getting done over you turd can i please go into the main forums i want to talk about regal and steroids becquse he has been set up

jrnghvsgbvjh you little fucking ****** piece of shit qaw fuckerim going to fucking have you gunned down you fucking hard man piece of shit upussy anal fucka haha yo uare such a bumboy

where have you gone kiddy fidler hidin in the boushers for ur next victim arent sico

igshdbhegbehjrbgfhebgnbdfgbndfvbnbueeie ha you silly gay i made you look here again

That Flex Buffchest kid or whoever that was that you banned a few months back for making racist comment in the prison. Am I right or wrong? or is it Keirin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back