• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What About These Guys?

ramblinroy682

Pre-Show Stalwart
I have a question for you. (By the way this may be in the wrong place. If so, I apologize.)

With El Generico and Perkins getting tryouts for TNA, why haven't Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero gotten any tryouts?

I don't get HDNet and watch ROH occasionally. From what I have seen in the past, the Kings of Wrestling would be a great fit in TNA's tag division. I feel they are both competent on the mic, decent in the ring, and have the size and look of professional wrestlers. Why haven't they gotten their shots? If you watch a lot of ROH, let me know what you think.

Could the Kings of Wrestling work in TNA?
Would they be a tag team worth signing?
If not both of them, would one of them be a good signing?

I am not looking for a TNA should never sign anyone because they have a bloated roster rant. I am just curious as to why these two haven't have been given a chance.

Because to be honest, none of the four even need to come to tna. They will be burried, Used wrong, Ect..., all four of the men you've mentioned are great on the indi scene. I'm sorry but for right now good money or not, thats ware they need to stay. Generico is getting an awsome push in Roh and Is known across the world. Who hasn't seen the over reacting Asian broadcaster video? BRAINBUSTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, He's a great worker as is Tj, they both are great small workers that would work awsome in the X division of old.

But lets be honest. No one in Tna that isn't in the X division gives two fucks about it anymore. I remember whatching Williams giving the Sick flip pile driver and Aj styles giving the pele kick from 20 feet away. Not a fucking ******ed idoit with a fake tan, And both Kaz and Jay lethal being used wrong.

I honestly can't tell you that much about Claudio and Hero in Roh, I know they are a beast tag team there. But I can talk about them in icp's wrestling promotion. Yeah I know Jcw the hardcore shit hole. Honestly I love Icp and I like Jcw, but to be real Claudio and Chris don't need to be there. They are the best wrestlers on that shit hole of a roster, if you even can call it that. If they aren't careful wrestling in hardcore companys they both will get hurt, and being as talented as they are. They don't need that.

For one they wont, They are some of the guys that have taken the Anti-TNA stance. I read an interview with Hero who has said he would never go to TNA(but would give WWE another try)

Also they shouldn't, They are seen as the best tag team in the world because they wrestler EVERYWHERE. They are in Japan, Mexico, JPW, JAPW, ROH, IWA, CHIKARA, not sure about DGUSA or EVOLVE and other small promotion. They have an established reputation and are extremely over wherever they go.

If they went to TNA they would be jobbing to Ink Inc. and losing handicapped matches to Bully Ray(Worst name ever)

The Kings of Wrestling are a fantastic tag team. If they ever came to TNA it would purely be for financial reasons, as they currently have a phenomenal reputation by competing all over the world.

For purely selfish reasons I would love to see them in TNA. They could have great matches with some of the excellent tag teams that TNA have, plus both members are excellent singles competitors. However, I would hate to see them wasted and held back at the level of Ink Inc, as they could easily compete with MCMG and Beer Money at the top end of the division.

Have they never had try-outs for TNA? If not maybe the offer has been made and has been turned down? I would have been surprised if TNA had never shown any interest in these guys, they are very talented

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back