• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KOW To Skip Development

I'm not really suprised by this at all. If they are in fact a piece of the CM Punk puzzle then why not get them to the roster straight away? I don't think they'll pull a Sin Cara and have a hard time adapting. The guys have been wrestling all over the world. They know most of the styles of wrestling. The WWE style should be a cake walk for them. I hope they get to keep their names, that would be fantastic. At the very least a play off their name like Daniel Bryan.

One of you above here said Cena uses the WWE style. That is one of the funniest things I've read on here in a while. I must admit, I love seeing y'all mention his '5 moves of doom.' Absolutely hilarious. If I'm not mistaken, HHH once publicly commented that Cena can't wrestle his way out of a paperbag.

About the Kings...they don't really have to learn to adapt to a WWE-suitable style. They already have it. They just can't show off their talent anymore, for the most part.

Kings of Wrestling have all the tools to be superstars. They've worked hard, wrestled around the world, wrestled on national television and have great presence in ring. They don't have a lot to work on both have had great singles careers and a great tag team career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back