What About AJ?

I think AJ will win the title from HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN. Sting will defend against Hardy then Anderson while HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN recovers, then when he is ready he will face Sting and win the title. It will be then that AJ gets his shot and that will also be when Flair turns face and rejoins Fortune as their manager/adviser.

I like this idea as it allows HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN to get a title runs (which we all know is going to happen) but he'll beat a 50+ years old wrestler and drop it to a young wrestler. So no one has to lay down for HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN and AJ will get the glory of knocking the greatest of all time off the pedestal for the final time.

I think AJ will win the title from HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN. Sting will defend against Hardy then Anderson while HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN recovers, then when he is ready he will face Sting and win the title. It will be then that AJ gets his shot and that will also be when Flair turns face and rejoins Fortune as their manager/adviser.

I like this idea as it allows HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN to get a title runs (which we all know is going to happen) but he'll beat a 50+ years old wrestler and drop it to a young wrestler. So no one has to lay down for HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN and AJ will get the glory of knocking the greatest of all time off the pedestal for the final time.

:wtf: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Are you crazy? Hogan can't go anymore, he is one injury from being dead. There is no way in hell he should wrestle, let alone win the title. if you would have said Flair vs Styles, well at least Flair looks like he could still wrestle and even then its a stretch. I repeat there is no way Hogan should be in the ring.

at this point Hogan winning the title would be like some actor winning the title, *cough David Arquette.

with this whole feud around Hogan/Bischoff and Dixie, I think Immortal needs to at least always be in the world title picture, so Hardy is always going to be there as long as he is in Immortal. now why would Hardy not be part of Immortal? I know there is the court thing, but I really don't think that has any effect on what's going on in TNA. I do think Anderson could be a better heel and top guy in Immortal, but I don't see how TNA could make that switch right now.

I don't think AJ needs the World Title right now, he should never have lost the TV Title IMO. AJ Styles is the perfect TV Champion. He can wrestle every week and he can wrestle every style of wrestling. High flying, chain, mat, submission, brawling etc. You could have a different guy going up against AJ, every other week, and AJ could have a good match with all of them.

IMO the World Title should have a story surrounding the feud. And with TNA trying to attract new fans, I think they would be best served letting AJ showcase a number of TNA talents. I would however like to see AJ walk into Bound For Glory as the World Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back