Well Yesterday Was A Crazy-Ass Day For Me.

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
So one of my grandmothers is in the hospital. This was the first time I went to visit her with my wife. We stayed for about 2 hours and all was going well. However, as we're walking out, I feel weird. I turn to my wife, and before I can say anything, I faint. I fainted right there in the middle of a hospital. 30 seconds later, I'm awake and laying on the floor, I have 15 nurses standing around me, and the ER guys with a stretcher. I chose not to go to the ER because the nurses said that it happens often when you see a loved one in a condition like my grandmother is. Also, turns out I was sick and dehydrated, so the nurses bring me 2 cups of grape juice, 2 cartons of milk, and dry-ass graham crackers. I sat there for 20 minutes before my wife drove me home.

Moral of the story: If you're going to faint, you might as well faint in a hospital.

I laughed at the irony of you fainting in the hospital. Sorry. Hope your grandma get's better. It sucks to lose one.

I did that last year whilst in school. It was warm outside and I ended up fainting, being taken to hospital and woken up by the sharp prick of a doctor cracking some glass/plastic sorta thing over my finger to get a blood sample. Apparently lots of people in school were legitematelly shitting their pants.

I hope your grandmother is okay though. You must have really needed to go after all those drinks? ;D

at least i was a good sports day for you, right? The Giants won.

And sorry to hear about your grandmother, I hope all goes well with that, I know what it's like to lose grandparents (the 3 I had all passed by now). It isn't easy. And how are you doing?

Poor Stinger. I hope you're feeling better today.

I am, Rox

I did that last year whilst in school. It was warm outside and I ended up fainting, being taken to hospital and woken up by the sharp prick of a doctor cracking some glass/plastic sorta thing over my finger to get a blood sample. Apparently lots of people in school were legitematelly shitting their pants.

I hope your grandmother is okay though. You must have really needed to go after all those drinks? ;D

Believe it or not, I didnt have to take a piss.

at least i was a good sports day for you, right? The Giants won.

And sorry to hear about your grandmother, I hope all goes well with that, I know what it's like to lose grandparents (the 3 I had all passed by now). It isn't easy. And how are you doing?

Yeah, I couldnt believe that they won. Too bad my Yankees lost.

Oh, and I'm fine. My grandmother is in the hospital now for 11 days, so hopefully she recovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back