• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well so much for that

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Dana White told TMZ.com that he would not approve of a Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker match at WrestleMania, noting Lesnar is under an exclusive contract with UFC. "He is not going to wrestle in the WWE. He cannot wrestle, box or fight anywhere else."

And let people say IT'S A WORK in 3, 2, 1.

Well Lawernce Taylor's lawyer said he didn't want to wrestle Bam Bam and look what happened:scratchchin:

I give it a 50% chance of happening, although there's only a 10% chance of that.

Personally, I'm starting to think it was planned, and that it would have gone further, but Lesnar just didn't want any part of it after losing to Cain Velasquez.

And as far as Dana's comments... him and Lesnar have been butting heads over Lesnar's contract (words straight out Dana's mouth), which either has to do with Lesnar's pay, or the fact that maybe Lesnar did want to do something with WWE and Dana was saying no. Either way... I would not be surprised if WWE offered Lesnar a HUGE check for one match at Wrestlemania, and that Saturday was supposed to have been the beginning of it all coming to fruition, but since Lesnar lost, he wanted no part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back