• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lesnar Withdraws From Title Defense Due to Illness

Yeah I agree with NSL, he has brought a whole lot more attention to UFC and MMA as a whole, which is a good thing. Yes, he runs his mouth a little to much but thats what the casual and sometimes uncasual fan wants to see, some big fuckin dude who talks shit. If he leaves then the UFC won't have that guy anymore because lets be honest here, there is no one in the UFC right now or ever that can fill Brock Lesnar's shoes, not even Tito Ortiz. It is great news to hear that he has gone home from the hospital, hopefully he can get healthy and make a return to fighting. It's weird to think that even the biggest badest dudes can be crippled by the smallest appearing things.

It's too early to tell what can happen. He has to get over this illness that's plaguing him right now before anything can be clear. I really hope he's able to continue whooping ass. He said that he's never been this happy. He loves the UFC. He's committed to this, I think he is really committed. It's a definite blow for the UFC, i'm sure they lost some money over this but they can't blame him. Wasn't his fault. Hope he gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back