• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wed midweek football doesn't need a witty name for an LD

Барбоса;2725048 said:
Stevie G misses a pen to make it 3-2...

3-1 isn't it?

# Arsenal0-0Man City FT
# Aston Villa0-1Sunderland FT
# Blackburn3-1Liverpool L
# Bolton1-1Wigan L
# Everton2-1Tottenham L
# Newcastle5-0West Ham FT
# Wolves1-0Chelsea FT

Барбоса;2725066 said:
Think we would have stolen a point had Stevie scored from the spot

No you wouldnt liverpool are rank.

The fuck happened? I left for subway 5 minutes in and it's three nilllll, three niiill

Oh yeah you're on a delay. just to add to it Leon Best has never started a game in the premiership and before this game had not scored a competitive goal for Newcastle.

We have a tv show called match of the day. It shows the highlights of all the matches, I'm watching that.

Wow the Arse and Man Shitty lived up to their names

Other than Roy and Robbie Keane I can't think of anyone else who constantly is called their first and last name, it's always "Ashley Cole" "Joe Cole" "Carlton Cole"

Other than Roy and Robbie Keane I can't think of anyone else who constantly is called their first and last name, it's always "Ashley Cole" "Joe Cole" "Carlton Cole"

The Coles are. Shola Ameobi is quite a bit, very rarely called Ameobi more often called Shola.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back