We went to the durty strip club...

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
and there were three girls working. The finest one smelled like the shit I took before we went. Seriously, fucking gross.

So, we went to the nice one, and I got my $20 worth.....

Gin, tits, and a girl grabbing my cock....FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of driving to Jacksonville to see a strip club they got there.......that would make it my first strip club.

and there were three girls working. The finest one smelled like the shit I took before we went. Seriously, fucking gross.

So, we went to the nice one, and I got my $20 worth.....

Gin, tits, and a girl grabbing my cock....FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to a hockey game and got drunk with a "special friend" tonight. Then we watched Swingers when we got back to her place. Normally, I'd be jealous of you. Not tonight.

Good on you, though.

Lol you watched Swingers? I tripped face and watched Go tonight, another Doug Liman film. Love that flick.

Lol you watched Swingers? I tripped face and watched Go tonight, another Doug Liman film. Love that flick.

She's a sucker for Jon Favreau. She realized tonight that I look quiet a bit like him with my beard. I couldn't say no.

I been to a strip club a few times...i had a couple of good experiences, nothing like vag and tits rubbed in your face.

I've never been to a strip club. Mainly because when I'm at home I don't have anyone to go with, and I'm not going to be the creeper 19 year old who wanders in by himself. When I'm at Fayetteville, all the strip clubs here are nasty as fuck. I drove past one and saw 3 hookers smoking from their crack pipes out front. Seriously. Fucking disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back