• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We Need A Fifth Man ASAP (WPWA Writer Applications Here)

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
The Crock has pulled out of being apart of our Multi-man Book This! and we can't continue unless either someone takes over what he has or we just pretend his brand never existed. For those that are interested in joining, here is what you will be working with:

Brand Name: Excellence (Show day = Saturday, bi-weekly)

PPV: War Zone (8th May, the 10th Month of the 12 Month PPV cycle)

Roster:

GM - Shawn Michaels
Commentators - Shane McMahon and John Bradshaw Layfield
Interviewer - Joey Styles
Announcer - Ashley Valance

1. Randy Orton
2. AJ Styles
3. Jeff Hardy
4. Jack Swagger
5. Rey Mysterio
6. Kane
7. John Morrison
8. Tyson Kidd
9. DH Smith
10. Brother Ray
11. Brother Devon
12. Jay Lethal
13. Rob Terry
14. Max Buck
15. Jeremy Buck
16. Jeff Jarrett
17. Kevin Nash
18. Carlito
19. Primo
20. Consequences Creed
21. Shelton Benjamin
22. Booker T
23. Scott Steiner
24. Charlie Haas
25. Chavo Guerrero
26. The Hurricane
27. Tommy Dreamer
28. Sabu
29. Jerry Lynn
30. Rhino
31. The Sandman
32. Magnus

Championships:

Intercontinental
X-Division
Hardcore
Tag Team

If you'd like to join, please put forth your interest in this thread. If you are unknown to these areas, I will ask you to show me a sample of your work before accepting your application.

Offer only for a Limited Time.

I am interested actually if i fit into what your looking for, i do have one thread right now called AWA1986 version. I also have some links to Book This shows i have done on other forums if needed.

Lol at MRC. ryanwwe, keep up with the AWA. It's good.

And FalKon, shouldn't you give the brand to the first person that offered to sign up for the Book This! in preliminary stages of the production, but couldn't join because you had too many. If I remember right from reading the thread, it was Captain Insano.

I would throw my name in the hat, but MRC (as does Ryan) seems to be a fitting choice, so I won't barge in. Best of luck though, I'll be reading.

I mean hey if their is someone more fitting then me by all means select the best person fit for your thread. I dont want to be automatically in because i was the first to respond.

Lol at MRC. ryanwwe, keep up with the AWA. It's good.

And FalKon, shouldn't you give the brand to the first person that offered to sign up for the Book This! in preliminary stages of the production, but couldn't join because you had too many. If I remember right from reading the thread, it was Captain Insano.

We were offering an open spot to be a squad of five to make a potential BT. Now we are offering someone a ready-made roster. Two different things.

I would throw my name in the hat, but MRC (as does Ryan) seems to be a fitting choice, so I won't barge in. Best of luck though, I'll be reading.

Whoa whoa, wait... so you didn't reject the offer when The Crock PMed you? That changes things.

Whoa whoa, wait... so you didn't reject the offer when The Crock PMed you? That changes things.

No I told Crock I'd ponder it and then I wasn't sure what was going on. I'm totally down if you want me, as I should be able to work with the aforementioned roster.

Just sayin. I made a kick ass poster for this very occassion.

1253441502450.jpg

Since Crock personally offered Theo the spot before this happened and considering that we haven't heard an answer, I'll give first preference to Theo. If he declines, RyanWWE gets second shot followed by MRC.

You know what, consider it a done deal. I'll take over. My BT from a different site fell through and I've been getting that itch to write. It is great to be back.

We have Theo Mays. If you need to know anything just let me know.

My sincerest apologises to ryanwwe and MRC. Theo was technically asked first. I'll let both of you know if someone else pulls out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back