WCW Match 1: Right To Censor vs. The Brisco Brothers

Right To Censor vs. The Brisco's

• RTC

• Brisco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place in a WCW Style ring with WCW Rules.

Right To Censor are Goodfather and Bull Buchannan 2000-2001.

The Brisco Brothers are Jay and Mark from ROH.

Briscoes.Simply because they can out run the RTC.RTC are pretty much slow big guys while Mark and Jay are crzy high flyers that aren't afraid of groundwork or brawling.Briscoes take it by a mile.On good now Lee is going to kills me.

Yup. I'll go with The Briscoes too. People will come in and talk about how at least RTC made it in the WWE. They were a faction of jobber whose most notable achievement was giving Papa Shango another new gimmick for a time. In short, they were at the bottom of one ladder and The Briscoes are at the top of another.

Not to mention the "shoot-kayfabe" element - when push comes to shove, The Briscoes would most certainly pull a win out here. They might not be as big, but they're smarter, more aggressive, agile, quicker, more versatile and deceptive. Stick a ban on it, it's done.

Briscos. At the end of the day, RTC was nothing but two lower midcarders with a gimmick put together. They were awful, plain and simple. Briscos are a career team. No one ever believes they have a chance at winning a big singles match. They're all flash and no substance, but that's better than nothing period.

I don't know here ROH fans. I don't think the Briscoes usually face guys this big on a regular basis or ever. Pure wrestling talent goes to the Briscoes. I've been to ROH a couple of times and I really don't get why everyone are all over the Briscoes sack. Their good but I personally was more impressed by Kevin Steen and El generico, who seem to get no credit at all. In the end I would go with the Briscoes just because of the great teamwork.

I checked out some Brisco Brothers on Youtube and I must say that I am impressed, they can become a big name in Tag Team history if they were apart of a bigger promotion in WWE or TNA. The Goodfather and Bull Buchannan were nothing special, they were more like Bodyguards for Richards than a real Tag Team, so my vote will go to the Brisco Brothers.

With all that Brisco flopping about The Goodfather would just move out of the way. Can The Briscos win a match without the cooperation of RTC? I doubt it.

RTC was also one of the greatest stables of the past 10 years.

In a fairly close, yet not much voted on match, the Brisco's take down the RTC 7-5.

My Thoughts. No problem with this one. I'm not a big fan of the brico's, but the formula works again. TNA and ROH teams usually have no problem feasting on the mid to lower card WWE tag teams, this is no different. closer then I thought it would be, but expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back