Watching Triple H vs. Undertaker From WM X-Seven

CH David

A Jock That Loves Pepsi
Taker punched Triple H and he ended up going through the Spanish announce table. Don't know why but that was funny as hell.

Second is Paul Heyman said "He is coming very hard and very fast". I love being entertained by simple things.

JR just said "Vintage Undertaker".

Underrated match. I loved it.

Since reading your review of it (multiple times) I've looked at it for a while. Could never find it until just now, and it is just as great as it was the last time I watched it, which was probably 8 years ago.

Just a good old fashioned brawl to end a well built feud. The counter to end it wasn't a cliche yet either.

I'm gonna watch it on YouTube later. Also, KB, with your reviews, why don't you give matches a rating out of 4 or 5?

Chioda being out for over 10 minutes because of a kick and elbow is hilarious when you look at Triple H being catapulted into him about 30 seconds beforehand and he got up in like 10 seconds.

The reason why they shouldn't do Taker vs HHH again at wrestlemania like a lot of people on these forums say should happen. Not cause 17 sucked by ANY means I loved it, they just couldn't even come close to the awesomeness of this match

It's not underrated. I think it's a tad overrated actually but still a good match. Very entertaining and the crowd are so into that whole PPV. The Texas fans are just wild.

I was watching this match, and the whole PPV two weeks ago. First time I watched it since I saw it live and its just as good as watching it as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back