Triple H vs Undertaker was pure garbage.

Taker/HHH last year obviously pales in comparison to Taker/michaels but it's easily not the worst streak match and certainly not the "pure garbage" the OP claims it is. Id watch Taker/HHH over Takers streak matches with Mark Henry at WM 22 or Kane at WM 20 any day.

That was a match that took me and the rest of my booking team over 6 months to create, one of the hardest working matches we've ever done.

The return was my idea, and to make it as surprising as possible, as nobody expected it to be Undertaker.

The match itself is mainly down to Dustin Rhodes, but the hardcore parts were my idea from my time of working on the ECW booking team.

Yours Truly,
WWE Creative.

That was a match that took me and the rest of my booking team over 6 months to create, one of the hardest working matches we've ever done.

The return was my idea, and to make it as surprising as possible, as nobody expected it to be Undertaker.

The match itself is mainly down to Dustin Rhodes, but the hardcore parts were my idea from my time of working on the ECW booking team.

Yours Truly,
WWE Creative.

Hahaha you sound like a silly goose.

Yours Truly,
WWE Creative.

Then you my friend created pure hardcore garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back