• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Watching Longest Yard (2005)

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Its like a smark dream house. There's just something special about watching Austin being a racist and then getting the shit kicked out him. Then there's Kevin Nash on estrogen. Who couldn't appreciate that? Goldberg, well, not much there. Not that funny but still awesomely entertaining.

Yeah, the one down side. The role led to a WWE contract. At least he's a good actor.

They actually had to put the subtitles in because they couldn't understand a word of what Khali says.

Terry Crews as Cheeseburger Eddy was fucking hilarious.

"I knew you couldn't resist my shit! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers."

Terry Crews as Cheeseburger Eddy was fucking hilarious.

"I knew you couldn't resist my shit! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers."

LOL, that right there is one of the finest moments in cinematic history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back