Height: 6 ft
Weight: 130 lbs
Hometown: Matsumoto, Japan
Billed From: Matsumoto, Japan
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Jet black ponytail
-----------Eye color: Black
-----------Facial Hair: N/A
-----------Ring Attire: Black rip-away jumpsuit which he takes off once he gets to the ring, revealing his Sumo diaper.
-----------Backstage Attire: Prefers to be in the nude, but when that's not possible wears a zebra snuggie
-----------Physical Features: 12 toes and fingers, being born in close poximity to Nagasaki
-----------Tattoos: Butterfly on left buttcheek
Alignment(Face or Heel NOT tweener...I repeat, do not put tweener down!): Face

Gimmick: He's a monster, but a true fan favorite. Toyota simply wants a peaceful world. He wrestles to rid the world of corruption and evil, an attempt to make up for his checkered past.

Strength/Weakness:

Strengths - Strength, Ability to incorporate Sumo background into matches, Surprisingly athletic for his size

Weaknesses- Stamina, Inexperience, Short temper when dealing with "evil"

Trained By: Uncle Rocco

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

4347580-teenage-asian-skinny-shirtless-boy-with-necktie-and-in-jeans-striking-a-fashion-pose-outdoors.jpg

Brief History:

Toyota came over to America by sneaking onto a whaling boat Once he arrived in Chicago, Toyota got involved with the only people he could identify with, the Yazuka. After years of working for the Yazuka, Toyota did some soul searching and got back to his Buddhist beliefs, and he decided to distance himself from the gang immeadiately. As a result, he was marked for death. The Yakuza attempted to take their revenge for Toyota's lack of appreciation by force feeding him Michelin tires until he exploded. After five days of this excruciating form of attempted murder, Toyota fell asleep on his captors, killing them almost instantly.

The legend of his silent ninja-like escape caused the Yakuza to flee from Chicago in fear. Sal, a New Yorker who was especially terrorized by the Yakuza, was so greatful that he gave Toyota a part time job at the Pizza shop he owned and introduced him to his Uncle Rocco, a wrestling trainer.

Title History: Other than a few Sumo Junior Championships in his small hometown in Japan, none.

Entrance Music:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ltAGuuru7Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ltAGuuru7Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance description: Slowly walks to the ring waving to the crowd and smiling. Rips off jumpsuit and throws it into crowd before enterting the ring, ready for action.

Finishers:

Banzai Drop
Bearhug

15 Most used moves:

Back elbow
Belly to back suplex
Body avalanche
Front powerslam
Headbutt
Lifting side slam
Raking the opponent's back
Running hip attack
Running leg drop
Samoan drop
Savate kick
Shoulder clawhold
Side belly to belly suplex
Throat thrust
Vertical splash

Sample RP:

Wasabi Toyota can be seen throwing a Pizza through the window of of Sal's Pizza shop, smiling and conversing with the customers. Sal, the owner from the shop, emerges from the back with a sense of excitement.

Sal: There's some gay guy here to talk to you. I think he's from WZCW!

Toyota: Ahh, it must be Grisham. That weirdo said he was coming. Tell him I'll be right there.

Toyota places his newly made cirlce of dough in the oven and takes out a newly finished Pizza and delivers it to a hugry, waiting family before walking into the back room.

Toyota: Ahh, Todd, nice to meet you. I've been waiting for this day for along time. I can't wait to get started.

Envelopes Grisham in a massive hug, nearly smothering him.

Grisham: Yes, of course. We're all excited for you to join the company. Of course, we want a formal interview first. Make sure you're fit for the job. Tell us Toyota, why are you coming to WZCW?

Toyota: Well Todd, it's been a long, hard journey for me coming to America, but I never regretted it for one bit, not even when I was nearly raped on that whaling boat coming over here. It was all worth it in the end. I'm living here with my great buddy Sal and making pizza for some of the nicest people in the world. This is the best situation I've had in my entire life. And when I started working with Uncle Rocco, things got even better. I was able to recapture the joy I felt as a youth from Sumo wrestling and combine it with the truly incredible sport of pro wrestling. I grew up watching Misawa and Inoki back home, but I never thought I'd actually be in the ring myself. This is a dream come trure.

Grisham: I don't want to be rude Toyota, but I have to ask you about your past. I understand it was quite an interesting one, to say the least.

Toyota (sadly): Yes Todd, I'm not proud of my past, but I won't shy away from talking about it. It's part of my. It always will be. I joined the Japanese mob, the Yazuka when I came to Chicago. You have to understand, it was my only choice. I didn't know anyone when I came to America and I felt alone, as I'm sure many of you have felt at some point in your lives. After years the guilt started to pile up on me and I realized I had gotten away from my meditating and my Buddhism my parents had taught me. It wasn't easy getting out of the Yakuza. I endured excruciating punisment and my body was permanently disfigured, but the guilt is still the worst part of it. I wake up every night in a cold sweat with a picture of all those innocent people I took part in killing. But I didn't mean any harm. I just want a peaceful where I can lay in a warm bath witout a cloud of fear and anger hanging over me. Hopefully I'll be able to make that a reality not only for myself, but for the innocent and pure of heart everywhere.

Grisham's phone rings. He answers nervously and quickly closes it, a disgusted look on his face

Grisham: It appear Mother needs another sponge bath. We'll have to finish quickly. Toyota, what is the one thing you have to say to your fellow wrestlers before you enter the greatest company in the world?

Toyota: I know some of you may be more accomplished and maybe a little smarter than me, but the one thing you should know is that once Toyota gets going, he can't be stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back