• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vote on The Shake-Ful-One's new name

My New Name

• Jake "The Shake" Roberts

• Shake-N-Bake

• Shake

• Mr.Shake

• The Shake-Ful-One

• The Shake

• Shake-A-Roo

Results are only viewable after voting.
I added a poll with the choices I've decide on

edit: choice of name is helped on by you.

Final Say will be said by me.

But seeing what all is like helps me pick a name.

Thanks one and all.

Voting at say..noon??? EST

Already had that before.

Idk if I'll make it to noon. Sleepy as fuck right now and its like 2 hours away might just request soon and go to sleep

Jake "The Shake" Roberts was meant to be a joke but lmao its winning so far. I might use it for the hell of it for awhile then go to Shake-N-Bake

Jake "The Shake" Roberts was meant to be a joke but lmao its winning so far. I might use it for the hell of it for awhile then go to Shake-N-Bake

talladega_nights.jpg

I like the baby Jesus.

I'll use Jake "The Shake" Roberts for the full time you gotta use one then change it to Shake-N-Bake.

Just someone remind me

I like my baby Jesus to wear a tuxedo T-shirt. It says he wants to be formal, but he also likes to party. I like my baby Jesus to party.

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back