• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vote For the Strap Match!

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Greetings Ladies & Gents. As many of you are aware, there is an e-fed on this website. Well our next PPV features a little audience participation. You see we need YOUR votes to determine some things.

Most importantly I need your votes to teach Riaku a lesson. You see he's determined that his name change wasn't stupid, while a lot of people realise that it obviously was. Now I've stepped up to the plate and I'm going to teach him a lesson either in a Standard Match, an I-Quit Match or a Strap Match! Now a Standard Match, who wants to see that, we get to see that every week and an I-Quit Match we don't need but a Strap Match...that's exactly what we need y'see, I can inflict just as much pain as I want in that baby.

So please follow the link provided and vote for a Strap Match and we'll finally find out once and for all if that name change was truly worth it (oh and I also stole his title belt and promised to crush his division but let's just focus on that name change for now).

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=127866

And also, vote for the other matches as well
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84

Also, be sure to vote for Doug Crashin as John Constantine's opponent if you want to see Doug Crashin take it dead in the ass..

Also take a chance to check out the last few rounds of shows and form your own opinion of who you want to vote for. Plus they are exceptionally well written matches

Boy, I'm breaking you regardless of the match. You, the rich idiot and the passive doctor.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2351223]Boy, I'm breaking you regardless of the match. You, the rich idiot and the passive doctor.[/QUOTE]

You touch anyone and I'll have you locked up faster than you can say happy meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back