Vote for me.

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I know I'm only nominated for the things no one would want to campaign for but I've been here 3 years and at this point I'll take anything and like it.

So if you see my name choose it, you know you want to.

I know I'm only nominated for the things no one would want to campaign for but I've been here 3 years and at this point I'll take anything and like it.

So if you see my name choose it, you know you want to.

What have you been nominated for?

The poster who tries to hard.

The poster you would most like the go JBL on (or whatever it's called).

I don't think I can vote for you for the whole "Joey Styles/JBL" category, because it simply does not apply to you in my opinion.

But I definitely can vote for you in the "trying too hard" category. After all, if you are campaigning for yourself, you probably are guilty of trying a little too hard.

Feel free to re-pay the favour :)

I'll vote for you in the "most pathetic human being to ever logged onto a wresting forum" catagory....

Seriously you remind me of Kyle from Road Trip, some skinny pathetic dolt, that seemingly has no chance of ever getting laid... and like Kyle I'm sure someday some big black 500 lb. manatee lookin' bitch will finally take your virginity, and leave you with her nasty XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL leopard print panties, so that you can always remember that special night:lmao:

Nah, Justin. Milenko has improved considerably. "Shittiest Poster Ever"? Are you REALLY comfortable with giving this to a guy who is actually respectable and actually has some decent things to say?

I think Milenko gets a bad rap because he likes ICP and used to stir up some drama in the efed. I will not be voting for you in any of these negative categories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back