Vote For Dead Rising In The Video Game Tourny

GTA III is the shittiest of all the 6th gen and beyond GTA's. I mean, after playing Vice City there no fucking point to ever play GTA III again, same can't be said for Vice City and San Andreas, both have great replay value and you can switch back and fourth without missing a beat; and I cant speak for IV, but I'd assume that game makes SA and VC pretty irrelevant as well, different generations consoles, though.

GTA 4 puts Vice City to shame. San Andreas still has replay value compared to 4, but 4 is still the vastly superior game.

GTA 4 puts Vice City to shame. San Andreas still has replay value compared to 4, but 4 is still the vastly superior game.

Yeah, San Andreas puts Vice City to shame as well, but the game play is still the same for the most part. There's not much you can do in San Andreas that you can't do in Vice City; but there's tons of shit in Vice City that you can't do in GTA III.

Someone should go vote for POP: Warrior Within. Because POP is a good enough series to warrant the inclusion of at least one of it's games into the third round. Two Thrones is screwed by going up against Pokemon IInd generation but there is still time to save POP: Warrior Within.

For me personally GTA 3 has better replay value than Vice City. Obviously we judge each game for the time it was released hence why Golden Eye is so highly rated. And for the time they came out, Dead Rising was fun, GTA 3 was like Pandora's box filled with good things.

This GTAIII hate saddens me. Everyone's all fucking spoiled now. I'll have you know I STILL fuckin fire up GTA III even though I own later, better installments in the franchise simply because of the charm of the game that is simply unmatched.

Dead Rising rules, but in my book the GTA franchise is holy, so very few games are going to get my vote over a GTA game.

Yeah so what if there are better ones in the franchise, it's game v game not game v other games in franchise and the game it's facing.

If you just reverse the votes, then I'd actually keep posting in the tournament.

Think, upwards of 10 posts for every round featuring Starcraft.

Thats a veritable smorgasbord compared to the "Yeah Super Mario is better than Final Fantasy coz I liked it more and played it as a kid so yeah. Final Fantasy jest didnt really do it for me. Combats fukn wack and mario is a classic so yeah" you usually get

I'd rather have the better game go over. If you're not going to post because Starcraft has gone out then that's good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back