Viva La Raza: the Legacy of Eddie Guerrero is a great DVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently volunteered at a school to gain some Work Experience and my Mum decided to reward me with £50. With that £50 I purchased a Mishka T shirt, 5 pack of Hamlet Cigars and This Eddie Guerrero DVD from Silver Vision. It was recently on sale for £7.99 with free delivery. And it was a fantastic purchase! It basically goes through Eddie’s early life in his ECW days, then to his early WWE days then to his final WWE days. It truly is a great DVD for any wrestling fan. I don’t know about anybody else but he was my idol in 2004! Well anyway it showed him making his ECW debut and winning the ECW TV Title and I was thinking, maybe WWE can boost a new talent by allowing them to win a midcard title on their debut? Just a thought. And also WWE need more feuds like Eddie Guerrero vs JBL where it becomes personal and feuds with a huge betrayal like with Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. I personally think WWE’s feuds are just boring now i.e Randy Orton and Christian. We don’t want to see the same match every month at the PPV! But I just would like to say I definitely recommend it, it’s worth the £7.99 and you won’t be let down (unless you hate Eddie).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back