Should WWE have superstars in the Eddie Guerrero armband ?

No. Just no. WWE won't "waste" it's time giving tributes to late greats. So, it's just no. Unless, they decide to do it on "Old School RAW". Yeah. Could be. Possible. But, more likely, its a no!! NO!!

I would love it if they just aired a short tribute video to mark the 5-year anniversary of his death. Eddie was one of the all-time greats.

I'm sure Rey and Chavo will wear armbands, but I don't think there will be a big thing about Eddie. They haven't done tributes for any other wrestler's death anniversary, so why would they do it now.

I was a huge Eddie Guerrero fan before he died in 2005. I remember the tribute shows on Raw and SmackDown as well as the news reports. I have the tribute shows taped so I never forget him. He was one of my absolute favorites. Very talented in his matches with Malenko, Jericho, Mysterio, and his amazing feud with JBL.

However, I don't think it would be right for Superstars to wear armbands to remember him. If one wrestler gets remember and the rest that have passed in don't it would not look good. If they do this for Eddie they should do it for Curt Hennig, Umaga, Test, Ravishing Rick Rude, Road Warrior Hawk, Fabulous Moolah and Captain Lou Albano to list a few wrestlers who have passed on. I would personally love to see it but it would not speak well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back