• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vincent Kennedy McMahon - Playing Dirty?

Is TNA going to really slow down without Flair? With him there they still get the same ratings they got without him. So how exactly is that damaging for them? Either ways, I really doubt that someone at Flair's age is going to leave TNA and go back to WWE's rigorous schedule.

Flair isn't the Flair he was in the 80's or 90's anymore. As much of a legend as the man is, he's washed up and old now and he's not really much of a draw anymore. Can he still contribute to the business in some capacity? Sure. But I kind of doubt Vince wants him back full time since he basically disrespected the moment WWE gave him at Wrestlemania and came out of retirement while in TNA.

Ultimately, if Flair wants to appear then Flair is going to appear no matter what he has to do and no matter how many bridges he burns. Like Jack-Hammer mentioned, he's still very close to a lot of people, specially his former faction members, so I don't think he'd miss this for the world and I don't think it's Vince's intention to drive a wedge between him and Dixie or anyone else.

Flair can grow old until he withers away into this decrepit old man who can't even speak or move. The fact is you stick him in the ring to rub shoulders with CM Punk and whoever else and it will give these guys that main events/legends credibility they need to properly take over

Flair can grow old until he withers away into this decrepit old man who can't even speak or move. The fact is you stick him in the ring to rub shoulders with CM Punk and whoever else and it will give these guys that main events/legends credibility they need to properly take over

I doubt most of the younger fan base WWE has now even know or care who Flair is. And even if they know all about the 16 time world champion and his history, it's not like beating Flair will give anyone that big of a rub. He's 63 years old, it should be expected that someone half his age like CM Punk should be able to easily beat him. Anyways, most wrestlers now don't really need to beat some legend to get pushed into the main event. Does it help a little? Sure, but it's not completely neccessary if you have all of the right tools and support from WWE management.

Anyways, not to get too off topic, WWE doesn't need to bring back Flair to give younger guys rubs. I think this should be a one time thing only and then let him go back to doing whatever it is he does with TNA and that's it.

I dont see why Vince would need to play dirty and drive a wedge between Dixie and Ric as TNA isnt a threat to WWE since the TNA show is on thursdays and WWE is on mondays and fridays so no need to compete even though TNA did try to compete for a short time when they went to mondays and that lasted what like 3 months and they realized they cant compete and went back to thursdays now I like TNA but they have a long way to go before they can get into a rateings war with the WWE.

Mustang Sally made a good point that TNA has really been the ones playing dirty if anyone has, but as has been said Vince in no way would need to resort to dirty tactics as we all know Impact wrestling will never be a serious threat anyway.

Arn Anderson SHOULD be recognized for his contributions to wrestling and the work he's done backstage for WWE, and I also heard his name a lot last year. Not to mention the very prospect of the Four Horsemen should probably be making a ka-ching sound as they are quite the legendary stable and it'll be nice as a fan of wrestling to see them get this nod. Hurray nostalgia.

That being said, if I were a billionaire I would definitely do nasty things to hurt the little guy, it works for Wal-Mart after all. So yes, out of the cruelness of Evil Vince's charcoal heart, I believe this is payback for Dixie's low blows to his company. Take that Dixie, you crazy bitch! Wooooo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back