• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vince Russo's return TNA interview; Candid words for Hogan & Bischoff

Yeah I thought about that for a second but figured that if someone's making a thread about it they know better than I do. I download iMPACT and I re-watch it whenever I'm bored cuz I'm a mark, and I never heard an announcement about Russo being on next week's iMPACT. All the narrator said about Russo is "Stay tuned for TNA EXECUTIVE" -- they never announced him as creative writer as some peopel say -- "Vince Russo reveals shocking revelations about Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan for the first time in a decade." Or something like that. Never anything about the live show.

Can we get some confirmation please?

Yes, they did, on ReAction. Re-read the OP. I noted it in the first post (second in this merged thread). Watch ReAction again, or watch it for the first time if you've never saw it in the first place — that's where it was announced.

We don't need Russo on TV. Especially with so many non-wrestling figures taking air-time. I would rather have him get some segment on Reaction. I get that he can draw heat. But here's the thing. So can a wrestler. In the ring. While wrestling. bringing him on TV will only shorten those 5 minute matches we get on iMPACT!. That is a negative no matter how you look at it. There is very little he can offer to the storylines heading into Bound For Glory especially on just one night. What iMPACT! needs is to focus on what it has and not adding more to fire. Ratings are good. Stick with the current formula until you see a decline. But dont saturate what's already full.

He may have not been there yet, but he did make Jeff Jarrett lay down during a world title match, and Hogan was visually upset about it. Those two must be butt buddies again if they're working in TNA now

He may have not been there yet, but he did make Jeff Jarrett lay down during a world title match, and Hogan was visually upset about it. Those two must be butt buddies again if they're working in TNA now

Long story short, almost everything Russo has done has been a work. Just google it. If you read Eric Bischoffs book, he explains it and from what I remember, the 'shoot' thing with russo was miscommunication.
Russo says he was playing a character. I get that, but he also made HIMSELF champion and david arquette.

Yes, they did, on ReAction. Re-read the OP. I noted it in the first post (second in this merged thread). Watch ReAction again, or watch it for the first time if you've never saw it in the first place — that's where it was announced.

They never said anything about Russo being LIVE on "Before the glory".

[YOUTUBE]KHluTYsJcMc[/YOUTUBE]

The stuff about Russo start at 00:12-ish. I re-watched ReAction and this segment was the only place where Russo's name was even mentioned.

If Russo was going to be live next week, don't you think they'd want to hype that? Because hey, for some reason, they don't seem to be promoting it.

[YOUTUBE]miXUutI-3r4&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

Please prove me wrong, son. If it's not in the part I posted, tell me where it is and I'll find it. Don't tell me people waisted 6 pages commenting on something that didn't happen.

HAHAHA! So no Russo tonight. And people were already jumping to conclusions on something that was never planned or announced.

Zeven Zion was right.

Im sure that his segment or whatever would have been during Hogans return but sense Hogan unfortunately couldn't make it, Russo's thing was probably canceled.

Wasn't cancelled — I misheard the bit. Russo's "debut" was his first on-screen interview in nearly a decade, not a precursor to his iMPACT! debut like I initially thought I heard. I jumped the gun.

Zion was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back