• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

vince mcmahon fuckable or not.

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
vince-1.jpg

Or because he's made his entire company based around the concept of heavily muscled men wearing incredibly tiny clothes while building himself up as this sexual god that gets every woman on the roster at one point or another. Sounds down right Freudian to me.

Or because he's made his entire company based around the concept of heavily muscled men wearing incredibly tiny clothes while building himself up as this sexual god that gets every woman on the roster at one point or another. Sounds down right Freudian to me.

Well, yeah.....there's that.

Oh, K.B., now you've put in my mind unsavory images of goings on at ye olde Titan Towers..............Is that really VKM dressed in a Demolition outfit?......oh, yuck.

Seriously, can you not picture Vince down on his knees in front of someone like Big Zeke and worshipping his heavily muscled body in full servitude to him?

I actually saw a shoot interview with Scott Hall where he was talking about the angle they did with him and Goldust, and Goldust being infatuated with him and so on and how uncomfortable a situation it was for him. At some point Hall talks about a meeting he has with Vince over the whole thing because he didn't really want to do it. Scott Hall says almost verbatim "So Vince sits me down and says "Let me tell you about my first homosexual experience," To which I am thinking "As opposed to your most recent?". I would have to say that is hinting at a skeleton in the closet of VKM. So yeah, apparently he is fuckable by both men and women. Remember, he has balls the size of grapefruits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back