• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beth Phoenix fuckable or not?

beth+phoenix-wrestling.jpg

Why does this thread exist

Because I think that Beth Phoenix is arguably the hottest thing in the WWE thats why, an some don't think so because she is built.

They like their bitches looking like they just crawled out of a concentration camp.

Well I said this about Natalya the last drunk thread I started:

Theo "Hitman" Mays;2068715 said:
I would do insaanely diurty things to nattie. my god id stick my weiner so far up her shde be speacking korenan.

The same thing applies here for Beth Phoenix.

Of course...especially since she seems like the kind of woman who wants to wear the pants outside of the bedroom but give them back to you as soon as you return to where the magic happens.

Uh.

I think Beth would fuck me. I doubt anyone other than NorCal would be able to dom her. Even then, I have a feeling halfway through the sex they'd be forced to stop and have a pose off.

Or X, if he got her stoned off her ass.

I cannot imagine anyone answering "no" to the question in this thread. For that matter, with the exception of Vickie Guerrero (who I don't technically even consider a "diva"), I cannot imagine any of the divas getting a "no" to this question. Some would get a stronger "yes" than others, but Jesus, who of the true divas would someone say "no" to?

I think Beth Phoenix looks fantastic. Probably not my first choice, but well up there. Take away her heel look and heel demeanor and make her like all of the other divas and she'd be even better. But even as is, spectacular and an emphatic "yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back