Victory Road was the worst PPV ever.

No Pay per view was worst than E.C.W December to Dismember. None.

Victory Road was good, not great, but its T.N.A, so "good" is like damn near perfect for them. All in all, I'll be doing a review tomorrow night after work most likely, but for now I'll just point out the obvious.

Armageddon 2003. Evolution won all the gold. Victory Road 2009. M.E.M won all the gold. (minus the X-division, which I'm sure Joe is on his way to gaining)

This is more or less a rip-off of the Evolution storyline, or more importantly any storyline of a major faction in which they want to put prime focus on, by giving each member a Championship. This entire Pay per view was more or less a way of making the Mafia look important again, as they were falling apart and becoming stale.

December 2 Dismember is certainly the worst promoted PPV of all time. But it's got two ok matches which is more than some PPVs have.

I will be watching on Bravo 2 no matter how bad,in order to keep the streak since Destination X 2007.

But I'm not really looking forward to it.I knew it would be shit.Sounds like it was.

Can't lie. Bad Blood '04 was pretty much the dumps. Benoit-Kane ruled and pretty much everything else was a waste of my time. Which is surprising. A HIAC between HHH and HBK fails hard on the same night when I actually enjoy a Kane match. The odds against such a thing are astonishing.

Can't lie. Bad Blood '04 was pretty much the dumps. Benoit-Kane ruled and pretty much everything else was a waste of my time. Which is surprising. A HIAC between HHH and HBK fails hard on the same night when I actually enjoy a Kane match. The odds against such a thing are astonishing.

Yeah sure. I mean brand only PPV's were a tough time for everyone. But you cannot say it was the worst ever. Sure the HIAC wasnt Bad Blood 97, but COME ON! and a Tomko match! And Eugene versus Coachman! Are you serious?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back