• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Victory Road: Brother Ray v. Brother Devon v. Jesse Neal

Who walks away the winner?

• Brother Ray

• Brother Devon

• Jesse Neal

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Brother Ray v. Brother Devon v. Jesse Neal

Officially announced on iMPACT! tonight.

The match will see the first time Devin & Ray have squared off (albeit not one-on-one) in years, and will be triple threat rules.

Your thoughts on the match? Predictions for the winner/loser?

I...really don't want to see this match.

It's really the only possible thing resembling a dud on this whole good-looking card. That isn't to say it'll be bad, I just really don't want to see it. Maybe I'm odd, but I really don't want to see a possible 3D feud at all. There are some teams that just need to stay teams, and this is one of them. On top of that, Neal just doesn't interest me and his mohawk is silly.

The ideal situation for me would be for 3D to team up on Neal, and Neal win. This would keep 3D as a team and give Neal momentum. A win all around IMO.

I...really don't want to see this match.

It's really the only possible thing resembling a dud on this whole good-looking card. That isn't to say it'll be bad, I just really don't want to see it. Maybe I'm odd, but I really don't want to see a possible 3D feud at all. There are some teams that just need to stay teams, and this is one of them. On top of that, Neal just doesn't interest me and his mohawk is silly.

The ideal situation for me would be for 3D to team up on Neal, and Neal win. This would keep 3D as a team and give Neal momentum. A win all around IMO.

THIS!

I have no interest in seeing this whatsoever but it could potentially be useful. Hopefully it just leads to a D'von swerve, Dudleyz beat down on Jesse, they then join Rhyno, Richards, Raven, Dreamer and complete(?) the ECW faction.

This is easily the worst match on the card, but the build has been good. This match hopefully will have some type of Interference from the Ecw stable or Team 3d team beating up Neal. In the end I think Neal will win due to an Ecw interference

Why is this match on the card, why can't they just forget this match and focus on the better matches on the card and focus on giving us great matches from the matches e.g. Angle vs Pope, the fatal 4 way match, tag titles match..

If we're seriously going to see this match on the card, why can't we just see a tag team match, 3D vs Ink Inc. instead of having 3D against each other...No sense...

So i'm going to pick a winner, I would love it for D'Von to win this match, but I think the match will go to Neal, so he keeps up the momentum..

I think that this match is more to complete the introduction of the new ECW faction rather than build any sort of feud between The Dudleys, which it is very apparent that no one is really interested in or wants to see.

D-von swerving and making it a beat down on Jesse Neal seems the most likely however what worries me is if they do this that faction is very old and I'd hope they don't get stuck with a taking on the new comers who never paid their dues type of angle because they always suck. That style of booking should've died after Backlund came back in the 90's.

Hopefully this ends this whole debacle, as it's been more or less a train wreck thus far. I'm sure no one cares about either member of 3D as singles wrestlers. Heck, people hardly care about them as tag wrestlers. Throw in the completely unimpressive Jesse Neal and you have a really bad mix brewing.

Obviously the wrestling isn't going to be any good here, and neither is the storyline as it's just completely stupid. Tommy Dreamer will likely be watching in the crowd or something like that. We may even be graced with a Shannon Moore run in.

A Devon swerve is likley, but I think Jesse will win just because. They'll pass it off as pushing young guys when in reality they're just pushing shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back