• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vickie Needs to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKnockout

TNA knockout champion
After seeing Smackdown last night, Ive gotten pretty excited about Rey Mysterio pulling out the ref. However, Vickie being her stupid self, called a rematch next week. She was fine with everything against every superstar when she was dating edge, like, if edge won by cheating she was fine, but when he lost, she changed the rules.

But back on topic, ever since Vince hired her, shes done nothing but make smackdown worse, loud, and disapointing. I dont get disapointed with the actual show, i just get disapointed everytime I have to look at her face, hear her voice, or listen to the decisions she makes.

But do you think WWE should get rid of Vickie, put Vickie on ECW? Keep Teddy in charge, I mean he actually made some nice decent decisions. What do you think they should do with Vickie?

I don't see any reason for her to go. Ever since she became a regular or Smackdown, she has gotten the most heat out of anybody arguably in the WWE. How has she made Smackdown worse? She made the fair and right decision last night? If Mysterio didn't interfere, Batista would have in all likelihood beat the clock. Since he did interfere, Vickie made the right decision for Mysterio to fight Batista to be the #1 contender. Tell me what was wrong with that?

I took my position earlier on this topic, but no I don't have a problem with Vickie staying. I am just tired of seeing her in the role of a GM. She adds nothing to this particular role, and would be much better served being a ringside manager for someone to get them over.

And Eric Escobar does not count, as WWE was not fully behind pushing him and did not give him time to get over with the audience. That would have eventually happened. But you can't take an unknown to the WWE and expect them to be instantly over in a month time frame if you don't book them as such.

Vickie needs to be in a ringside managerial role because her as GM is completely stale.

I took my position earlier on this topic, but no I don't have a problem with Vickie staying. I am just tired of seeing her in the role of a GM. She adds nothing to this particular role, and would be much better served being a ringside manager for someone to get them over.

And Eric Escobar does not count, as WWE was not fully behind pushing him and did not give him time to get over with the audience. That would have eventually happened. But you can't take an unknown to the WWE and expect them to be instantly over in a month time frame if you don't book them as such.

Vickie needs to be in a ringside managerial role because her as GM is completely stale.

Let's say she becomes a ringside managerial. Who on Smackdown desperately needs one? Only options I can think of are either Dolph Ziggler or Drew McIntyre. McIntyre has the support of McMahon and Vickie could add on to that but I think Ziggler needs it the most. He has been stagnant for months and needs that extra push to help him or he will become irrelevant. Or maybe do you think that somebody will debut on Smackdown with Vickie as his manager whoever that may be?

Let's say she becomes a ringside managerial. Who on Smackdown desperately needs one? Only options I can think of are either Dolph Ziggler or Drew McIntyre. McIntyre has the support of McMahon and Vickie could add on to that but I think Ziggler needs it the most. He has been stagnant for months and needs that extra push to help him or he will become irrelevant. Or maybe do you think that somebody will debut on Smackdown with Vickie as his manager whoever that may be?

I think she would make a good manager for Drew McIntyre at this point. It's obvious that Drew is receiving a push and now has the Intercontinental Title. So the WWE is serious about him. But the problem is that he is still relatively new and is still somewhat an unknown.

Given Vickie's heat and name-value, I think pairing someone like her with him would give McIntyre a huge credibility boost.

When I say Im tired of her here, i mean I want her to leave GM roll. Maybe as a manager of somebody else but not as GM. i meant leaving GM. If she leaves GM ill be happy. She made a right decision last night, but im talking about those times when she tries to cheat other people out of the title. or makes matches to punish somebody like eric escobar. I just would like to see her as a manger for a superstar

Dolph needs a manager IMO. Your correct, but just take her out of GM roll. Besides, what ever happened to Teddy anyway? But i mean add vickie to dolph, and get dolph a title. IC or something. He can use a push like last time, and not fail. Vickie will slide him into a shot like that. And at that point, let her cheat her way into his title for him

First of all, I think that her current consultant role is leading her to be the GM of Smackdown.....AGAIN! Vickie already had her time as GM, and has done that role to death. I'm going to have to go with what Sidious said, and agree she should be a ringside manager.

Vickie is still able to get tons of heat, and pairing her with a young superstar could get them over major as a heel. Dolph Ziggler could use the help. WWE kept him in the IC title picture for a while, so they must have saw something in him before they halted his push. Pairing Dolph with Vickie would give him a good boost, and it might help him get back on track.

First of all, I think that her current consultant role is leading her to be the GM of Smavkdown.....AGAIN! Vickie already had her time as GM, and has done that role to death. I'm going to have to go with what Sidious said, and agree she should be a ringside manager.

Vickie is still able to get tons of heat, and pairing her with a young superstar could get them over major as a heel. Dolph Ziggler could use the help. WWE kept him in the IC title picture for a while, so they must have saw something in him before they halted his push. Pairing Dolph with Vickie would give him a good boost, and it might help him get back on track.

Your right, if you wouldnt consider dolph a heel already, pair him with vickie. WWE gave him a push, and he was putting on good matches, but sadly, couldnt beat John Morrison. :disappointed:... but now if you add vickie into the picture, a perfect couple for the show, and in the ring. Dolph and Vickie can feud with Drew. but point is, vickie has some opition if she leaves GM role.

I don't think Vickie needs to go. I do agree that she's had her time as GM and that she does not need to be in her current position since she is basically co-GM-ing with Teddy even if he is higher ranked. We've seen this already 2 years ago.

She could be used as a manager for Ziggler, as others suggested. That way she could still cheat for him and get heel heat for them both, but wouldn't be changing the rules all the time to her benefit.... and it could help Ziggler get his momentum back too.

That would be better because she's a good heel but changing the rules all the time to make the fans upset is kind of stale and she can still be a good heel in other roles, like a heel wrestler's manager.

What I don't understand is if shes a consultant why is she making matches,dosnt she need to ask teddy first? Anyway I don't really have a problem with her being on Smackdown because how much heat she gets is just amazing. there are times when I cant even hear what she says because theres so many boos coming from the crowd and that means that the crowd is interacting which is always good.

I agree with what most of the posts above have said, but I would like to add to it. I agree that vickie could be used well in the role of a manager. If that happened though, I would like to see WWE do away with the "she's helping this guy because they're sleeping together" riff. We've seen that already, and it's quite stale. Just let her manage, and they don't have to be a "couple".

What I don't understand is if shes a consultant why is she making matches,dosnt she need to ask teddy first? Anyway I don't really have a problem with her being on Smackdown because how much heat she gets is just amazing. there are times when I cant even hear what she says because theres so many boos coming from the crowd and that means that the crowd is interacting which is always good.

She gets a ton of heat, and your correct. Why isnt she consulting Teddy first? IDK i just think that if she is paired with somebody like Dolph Ziggler or even Drew Mcintyire she can get them heat and matches booked. Dolph has lost all momentum and is now a boring nobody. vickie can change that!

Vickie is good for cheap heat, but the problem is, as shown with Escobar, that nobody really cares about the people she is with, just her herself, which is shit. She's been an authority figure, and everyone got bored with it. I think it's time for her to find something else to do really, because she's very grating. The problem with her being a manager is that she will be a heat sink for any young star she accompanied and pointless for an established star. I think she should pretty much be put out to pasture.

I agree with what most of the posts above have said, but I would like to add to it. I agree that vickie could be used well in the role of a manager. If that happened though, I would like to see WWE do away with the "she's helping this guy because they're sleeping together" riff. We've seen that already, and it's quite stale. Just let her manage, and they don't have to be a "couple".

Absolutely on the money about her as a ringside manager. They absolutely have to stop making her out to be a **** and put her in the role of a businesswoman because we have seen the **** role from her for long enough.

We've also seen her as a GM and that is stale, too. She offers nothing more in the role of a GM who sleeps with her favorite superstar.

She really is best suited for a ringside manager position. Pair her with the right person and they could cause an IMMENSE amount of heat together. She could be effective for someone like a Drew McIntyre though, since he has been booked well up to this point and Hell ... is even holding the IC Title. I think she could help him get over even more.

But again, she would need to be in the role of a businesswoman and not go the tired route of her sleeping with him, like just about every other person she's been seen with. That got tiresome years ago.

However, as of right now, I don't like what I see on Smackdown as you can clearly see Vince is trying to get her to take over as GM once again. Vince really needs people to explain to him the concept of things that get stale to his viewers.

Thing is for me on this matter, in General not only Vickie is the issue, Management at smackdown is the Issue, Teddy is bland and has come weird because is a face and a coward heel at the same time, not even when they planned the crap about the "Screwjob 2" he made that good, yeah he extended the Program with Punk and Taker, but the way he gave Taker the rematch was weird and Teddy since being on "probation" has become a 0 to nothing Manager, he is afraid of everyone, Taker, Batista, Vince and making crappy, crappy decisions.

So as far as right now, the consultant is at least giving something that make sense to Smackdown because otherwise, not even Teddy knows what he is doing.

Personally I would like to see Tiffany getting the roll of GM at Smackdown and see how they interact, Vickie as a consultant and Tiffany putting her down, that would be interesting, other than Vickie is in charge eventhough Teddy is the GM.

Super Knockout you do know that Edge and Vickie weren't dating in real life right. Vickie is just playing her part. Vince must think that he needs her on that show for a reason. I would love to see her go. To me she gets on my nerves with her voice and she just doesn't look like she belongs you know. She knows a little about the wrestling world because of her husband but I don't think that she should continue to stay in the WWE.

Why would WWE get rid of her? She has as much if not more heat than most of the main event heels out there. If WWE is smart they would put her as the GM of Smackdown.

If ya ask me, Vickie probably needs to go, if she is supposedly trying to spend time with her daughters, then the road ain't for her. I mean, a consultant wouldn't be trying to sleep with each jobber on the roster or trying to make these craptastic filler promos for turkey day recipes. But on the positive side, it is cool to see the humor at her expense. When Khali told her she reminded him of a cow. If someone can make a a sig of Khali in her face moo'ing at her, and Edge tipping her chair over. Then the line "Cow tipping is cruelty in all 50 states" that would be HILARIOUS!! LOL :lmao:

If ya ask me, Vickie probably needs to go, if she is supposedly trying to spend time with her daughters, then the road ain't for her. I mean, a consultant wouldn't be trying to sleep with each jobber on the roster or trying to make these craptastic filler promos for turkey day recipes. But on the positive side, it is cool to see the humor at her expense. When Khali told her she reminded him of a cow. If someone can make a a sig of Khali in her face moo'ing at her, and Edge tipping her chair over. Then the line "Cow tipping is cruelty in all 50 states" that would be HILARIOUS!! LOL :lmao:

I thought it should have been beyond obvious now that was nothing more than an excuse for her to leave for some unknown reason. She was only on the road one day a week, so that was a bullshit reason if there ever was one.

My theory was that they were trying to groom her to wrestle, and it was too much for her to take. That was why she resigned and simply gave the excuse that she needed to spend more time at home, to try to save some face by not coming across as lazy in not wanting to wrestle.

She was apparently working out before the shows and trying to be groomed to wrestle, but I have a feeling it was too much for her.

So now she's back.

Like I said before, I have no problem with her staying. However, I absolutely want her out of the GM role as she is too much of a focal point of the show in that position, and she adds absolutely nothing to that role that we haven't seen before from her. She needs to be kept as a ringside manager, as she offers a lot more potential in this role than what she can offer as a GM, which is absolutely nothing that we haven't seen before.

I totally agree with Sidious on the fact that she's done as a GM.
She's also done with the girlfriend/wife thing.

But what could she possibly do as a ringside manager.
The perfect fit would be with Drew McIntyre.
Think about it, he's the "Choosen one". She could have been the business manager who influence the GM to book the match she wants for his boy. That would have been even more great, with the "probation" of Teddy.
With McIntyre winning over some guy as rey or john morrison (cleanly sometimes, to establish him as a real threat), they would have collected so much heat, and Vickie would have been the original point of this heat. And we wouldn't have to hear the "excuse me" as much as we do now.

But now, she has been thrown as a consultant-GM, so she can't be de-promoted to just a ring side manager on smackdown. That'd be too weird, but with the E, you never know tho..

A great option would be to draft her to RAW (or make her guest host, and then became a fan of a wrestler, and become his/her manager and stay on raw).

A good choice (IMO) would be Rhodes/Dibiase (the one who will stay heel when they'll split) or the Miz. She also could manage Maryse if the Maryse/Miz thing works fine.

In the end, I'd agree with the original poster. Vickie needs to go.She would have been a perfect ringside manager on smackdown, but creatives missed this opportunity with escobar and now the consultant job. Put her on ECW or RAW as a manager, but she definitely needs to go.

I think the ringside manager is a thing that could really fit well with one of the stars WWE is giving a push such as the afore mentioned Drew McIntyre or Dolph Ziggler. The whole ringside manager thing has been a thing that has been absent in WWE in any sort of credible form for a long time.

As already said she is great for generating heat. She gets even more of it than most of the ring wrestlers. Whether her decisions as the OP originally said are annoying and terrible according to him is great because that is what she is doing she is generating heat so her decisions aren't meant to be a crowd pleaser.

Vickie is perfect WWE material, and needs to be glued to a camera permanently. WWE is plagued with pretty yet dull women, I can count all the divas with any character on one one, yet because Vickie isn't 5'9, skinny and pretty, she is a perfect heel diva, because the majority of the male fans dislike her for the above reasons. Unfair I know, but it has truth.

Second the woman is strong enough to go out there, and let people take the piss out of her, and insult her, and even more she adds to it with the persona. I really felt when she left Smackdown that Teddy Long really lacked something she created, and now she is back, and most probably permanent GM soon enough, the show will have the heel leader it requires to work.

Reactions: Lee
Vickie needs to stay, she may be hated in general by the masses, but I see that as a good thing. She generates a reaction and is a general figure of ridicule. I for one found The Great Khali winding her up funny...I tried to resist laughing, but I couldn't help it. Would like to see her manage someone, maybe Drew, but I can't see that happening unless he drops the belt.

What if Vickie began a power struggle against Teddy Long.

Remember Vince vs Trump years back, with a wrestler to back each; it cold be like that on a lower scale.

Stick her to Ziggler so he has something to do, and get Teddy to find a wrestler to defend him. Ending in a match at some ppv for control of smackdown, with the candidates at ringside.

Might be interesting...

Well, I started this post, and just want to say, IDK what has happened to teddy, but even though vickie made the rematch with batista and rey she is going to be in charge for a while. i mean, she definetely made this matchup for tonight. STEEL CAGE? But since teddy is gone (from what we know) she is showing sighns of becoming GM again. :disappointed:But anyway, have her like try to hook up with batista, Batista reject her and bomb her, and end it with like him chasing HBK after this whole undertaker hbk matchs for wm. But i mean if she does HAVE to manage, it would be good for her to manage maybe some younger generation ppl over in ECW. Like Ezekial, and ditch william. OR give willian a push, and hook her up with him. I know we dont wanna see that, but it could be funny, she go on, DUMP william, and focus on getting the title to ezekial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back