• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vampire is Mordecai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zero

WZ said:
The person in the vampire getup on last night's ECW show was Mordecai. He is planting the seeds for the long rumored vampire faction. Rumored names for the faction include Gangrel, Shelly Martinez, Luna Vachon, Dennis "Mideon" Knight and indy wrestler "Bloody" Harker Dirge.

Finally that guy is getting some use, he was sent back to OVW for what? Nearly two years?

He sucked at promoing, and was worse at actually wrestling, they sent him back to OVW for training.

Mordecai got released after Rey beat him and his gimmick back in the WWE was kind of good.

I am happy that Mordecai is finally getting used and him in ECw sounds good and this stable sounds interesting.

I personally thought that the Mordecai gimmick was a pretty good one. Now that he has had some more training they should bring him back in a partnership with Gangrel as many others have stated, possibly in a new version of the Brood. However, I would like to see them bring him back with the Mordecai gimmick rather than this vampire one.

they will bite people and make them part of the group which would be a cool storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back