UWF - Ulitimate Womens Wrestling

SuperKnockout

TNA knockout champion
Hello all. I am going to start a show based on the TNA and WWE woman's wrestlers. There are many complaints about WWE Divas. The TNA Knockouts were destroying the WWE divas. However, both divisions are hurting.I figured if both rosters of women would join, this could be something huge. So, I had decided to do a show named the UWF. This is how to storyline goes. Vince had gotten tired of the divas. Dixie fired the Knockouts. They joined together and became one woman's company.

SIDE NOTE: AS I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH AT A TIME, SHOWS ALL MAY NOT BE FINISHED. I WILL NOT LEAVE A SHOW INCOMPLETE FOR MORE THAN THREE HOURS. AS much as i can do will be done whenever i can.

*Pyro goes off five times at the beginning of the show*

Lillian Garcia:"Ladies And Gentleman, At This Time please welcome The General manager of UWF, Traci Brooks!"
[YOUTUBE]-8D4jzLO3aw[/YOUTUBE]

*Traci Brook's music hits and she walks down to the ramp.*
Traci:"Excuse me, I have an announcement that will change the face of woman's wrestling forever. We will have two championships. We will have the UWF champion, of course who is the main champion of our show. We will also have the UWF Tag Titles. Over the next three weeks we will have tournaments to decide the champions."

*Commercial Break goes and then there is a binder left in the ring from when Traci had all her papers.*

[YOUTUBE]d0_TktGGfA0[/YOUTUBE]
*Tara's Music Hits And She Runs To The ramp and gets the binder from the ring. She reads it and then gets mad and leaves the ring with it.*

Matt: Well, i wonder what was in that binder... we have three matches only tonight. Lets go to the first match of the show."

[YOUTUBE]hDJ7ORmGqRA[/YOUTUBE]
*Gail Kim's Music Hits.... She is almost to the ring when Madison Reine attacks her from behind. The rest of the beautiful people join in. They kick Gail plenty, and choke out Gail until Gail is unconscious*

Madison: "Listen up! We are taking over UWF. We are not here to see this pathetic match with Gail And Maryse.. INSTEAD we are going to announce this. We are bringing back Angelina Loves to The Beautiful People!!!"
[YOUTUBE]F1rwujsl2Z0[/YOUTUBE]
*Natalya's walks down to the ring with a smirk.*
[YOUTUBE]QZ1I2UPrADg[/YOUTUBE]
*The crowd goes wild, but at the same time they are confused... Hornswaggle gets up into the ring and the bell rings.*

As soon as the match begins Natalya pushes Hornswaggle into the corner, kicks him in the gut, and covers him for a three count. The crowd is so disappointed at this match.

[YOUTUBE]ksxQVemurnk[/YOUTUBE]

*Alissa Flash walks to the ring with an intense look in her eyes.*

[YOUTUBE]KFox05cano0&[/YOUTUBE]

*Sarita walks to the ring looking nervous.*

The bell rings and the two knockouts are ready to fight. Alissa extends her hand to Sarita, and when Sarita goes to grab it Alissa kicks her in the gut. Sarita is down and Allissa goes for a guillotine. Sarita turns it around and tosses Alissa into the corner. all of a sudden, the crowd pops into a massive scream.

[YOUTUBE]tvxdorWWyog[/YOUTUBE]

Stephanie: Alright ladies, good job for the night. You are excused.

*Both knockouts look mad, when Sarita is in the ropes getting out, Alissa grabs her and choke slams her. She picks her up and hits the Michinoke Driver on Sarita and lays her out.*

Stephanie: Alright now, settle down. With all of these interruptions we have had tonight, including the Beautiful people... i figured that I would not get a chance to announce what our main event would be. I also need to announce the tournament for our titles.. So first of all, our main event will be Trish Stratus going toe to toe with Mickie James!!!!!

*The crowd goes wild for this main event*

Stephanie: Also, this will be the following tournament for the UWF title.

1. Tara vs. Madison Reine

2. Awesome Kong Vs. Taylor Wilde

3. Gail Kim vs. Lita

4. Michelle Mcool Vs. Natalya

The winner of each match will advance to the semi finals. The winners of those matches will go to the finals.

Now for the UWF Tag Titles, this will be our tournament.

1.Alissa Flash And Dafeny Vs. Eve Toress And Layla

2. Madison Reine And Lacey Von Erich vs. ODB And Beth Phoenix

WE only have two tag teams as of yet, so the winner of this match will be the tag holders!!

[YOUTUBE]lk8e1JZUG-c[/YOUTUBE]

*Mickie James walks to the ring with a huge smile on her face*

[YOUTUBE]s6E9WzZ0K5Q[/YOUTUBE]

*The crowd goes wild for Trish stratus*

The bell rings. Trish and Mickie lock up. They get into it as they start shoving. Trish gets Mickie into a guillotine lock almost, but Mickie reverses it. they start getting into a shoving match again. Mickie points out to the ramp, Trish turns and Mickie hits a spin kick to the head. trish slowly gets back up however, Mickie dropkicks her. Trish rolls out of the ring and Mickie chases her. Mickie waits for Trish to get up and Trish grabs Mickie and shoves her into the barricade. Mickie is laid out, and then Trish hits a DDT to Mickie. Mickie looks laid out. Trish lays her into the ring, and hits a standing moonsault... Trish then picks mickie up and hits a spear! She puts mickie in a sharpshooter and mickie taps out!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]njUmbfiUWIw[/YOUTUBE]

Vickie: "EXCUSE ME!!! I SAID EXCUSE ME!!!!! You know what?! Mickie i can tell that you ave up in that match. you NEVER even tried!!! That's it!! Mickie next week, I want to wrestle with you!!!! If you loose, I take your spot in the UWF title tournament."

*Pyro goes off five times at the opening of the show*

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman, this is the first match of the UWF title tournament!!!

[YOUTUBE]VIbKSHv7_5A&feature[/YOUTUBE]

*Tara walks out to the ring with an angry face*

[YOUTUBE]vIhplmW_2sM[/YOUTUBE]

*Madison walks out with a different entrance and confuses the crowd. Madison then grabs a microphone.*

Madison: "Alright, well apparently Velvet wants to be a ****** and yell at me for her mistakes. Angelina wants to take control? FINE I am done with the beautiful people!!"

*Madison runs to the ring and fights Tara*

The bell rings. Madison locks up with Tara. Tara gets mad and right hands Madison. Madison falls on the floor. Tara picks her up and then Angelina loves comes in and hits Tara with a chair!! The bell rings again as the beautiful people take out Madison Reine with weapons. Velvet picks her up, and then DDTS her on the mat.

[YOUTUBE]tvxdorWWyog[/YOUTUBE]

Stephanie: "NO NO NO!!! That's it!!! Angelina, Velvet, Lacey, you three are DISQUALIFIED FROM THE UWF TOURNAMENTS!!!" Velvet would have filled in the tag title spots, but no. now, instantly ODB and Beth Phoenix advance!!

[YOUTUBE]ss6CVsmQKzM[/YOUTUBE]

*Taylor Wilde Runs into the ring ready to compete.*

[YOUTUBE]OKdpTunDNaE[/YOUTUBE]

*Kong gets in the ring with a mad face*

Kong wins with a bomb
The bell rings. Kong starts with a clothesline. she goes and then picks up Taylor for a chokeslam, but Taylor reverses it into a DDT. Taylor holds her head like she had landed on it wrong. She falls on the apron screaming in pain. Kong gets up and hits her head. She picks up Taylor for an awesome bomb. She hits it and 1..2..3!! its over!!!

[YOUTUBE]hDJ7ORmGqRA[/YOUTUBE]

*Gail runs to the ring and is pumped for this match*

[YOUTUBE]KV7rSyI92BU[/YOUTUBE]

*Lita runs into the ring ready for the match*

Lita Wins With A DDT

The bell rings, the crowd is fired up and Gail goes for a move. Lita reverses it. Lita goes for a DDT and reverses it. Gail goes for a neck bracker and hits it. Lita gets up and spears Gail?!!!!!!???!!! The crowd is confused. Lita then hits a DDT and covers Gail Kim for a three count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back