WAW- World Alliance Wrestling

TheNewAgeOutlaw

Mr.Money In The Bank
hello and welcome to an all new wrestling show with the elite roster of stars from WWE, TNA and ROH. I'm not sure a lot of you will read this but any I am trying to test my creative writing skills so I thought I would start my own federation! I will put my roster first by company then by order:

WWE:
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
Damien Sandow
Triple H
Kofi Kingston

Divas:
Kharma
Beth Phenoix
Eve
AJ

TNA:
Sting
Bobby Roode
AJ Styles
Kaz
Kurt Angle
Chris Daniels
Jeff Hardy
Crimson
RVD
Bully Ray

Knockouts:
Velvet Sky
Brooke Tessmacher

ROH:
Rhino
Kevin Steen
Jay Lethal
Shelton Benjamin
Homicide

My personal pick:
Kevin Thorn

number of superstars/divas/knockouts-30

My reasons:I decided i would choose by doing the following steps:
I don't watch ROH that much so I decided to choose 5 superstars plus my own pick. For WWE and TNA i decided on:

1 Top card face
1 top card heel
1 mid-card face
1 mid-card heel
1 low card face
1 low card heel
+ 2 random selections
+ 4 divas

in TNA's case I choose 10 superstars and 2 knockouts

The 2 main shows are- WAW Monday Night Raw and WAW Thursday Night Thunder + 1 back-up show- WAW Sunday Night Heat. Which is the equivalent of Superstars.

Titles:

WAW Raw:

Main-WAW Championship
Minor-WAW Intercontinental Championship

WAW Thunder:

Main-WAW Hardcore Championship
MinorWAW US Championship

Both shows:

WAW Womens Championship
WAW Tag Team Championship
WAW TV Championship

WAW In your House PPV is every six weeks

THe rosters are as follows:

WAW Raw:
Kevin Steen
Shelton Benjamin
Kevin Thorn
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
Triple H
Sting
Chris Daniels
Kurt Angle
Kaz
RVD
Kharma
Eve
AJ

i'll post the rest soon and thanks for reading!

Reactions: GCB
WAW Thunder:
Rhino
Homicide
Jay Lethal
Dolph Ziggler
Christian
Damien Sandow
Kofi Kingston
Bobby Roode
AJ Styles
Crimson
Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray
Beth Phenoix
Velvet Sky
Brooke Tessmacher

The 2 main shows last 2 hours each
Heat lasts 1 hour

I will start on Monday the 2nd of July so see you then for the build up for the first WAW IYH (In Your House)

See you guys then!

Hello and welcome to the first ever WAW event in the WAW arena in Daytona, Iwoa for Monday Night Raw!!. Here are your commentators, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler.

"Hello i'm Jim Ross and welcome to Raw!". "yeah JR it is sure to be an exciting night as we will crown the WAW champion, Intercontinental Champion, Women's Champion and the Contenders for the Tag Team championships who will be on Sunday Night Heat!" "Let's get started with our first match

Match NO.1- Chris Daniels & Kaz vs ????? & ?????????

The announcer is in the ring. "please welcome, Chris Daniels & Kazarian!
They recieve a mediocre reaction as they make there way to the ring.
"And please welcome their opponents....."

Sting's entrance music goes of and the crowd goes crazy. Next we hear the blaring trumpets of Kurt Angle and the arena explodes.
The two legends make their way to the ring but before they can get in they are attacked by their opponents. We hear JR
"Oh my God!! What are they doing!"
They throw Sting into the ring-post while Daniels slams Angle into the steel barricade
"Oh no JR it looks like Daniels & Kaz are planning something!"
Suddenly, Angle is double speared through the barricade.
"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"
They notice Sting crawling into the ring and throw him into the turnbuckle. He tries to fight them off for a minute but the numbers game catches up. They set him on the top rope and look like they are going for a double suplex but Sting punches Kaz who falls to the outside of the ring, Daniels catches Sting and hits a top-rope samoan drop. He goes for the pin, "1...2...Kick Out" "wow what rescilleancy from sting there"
Daniels picks him up but he reverses the punch and they brawl in the ring for a while and Sting hits the reverse DDT on Daniels, Kaz jumps back in and hits the superkick on Sting, While Kaz taunts the crowd Kurt Angle comes out of nowhere and hits the Angle slam and puts Kaz in the ankle lock
"Look at this king, will he tap?"
Daniels runs in for the rescue, hits the Angels Wings out of nowhere and picks up the win
"I can't believe these two men, they cheated their way to a win!"
"Oh get over it JR!"

Daniels is in the ring holding a microphone
"Look at you all, you doubted us? Well maybe you should look in the mirror and what you have accomplished. We just defeated two of your precious legends, well who cares, were going be Tag Team Champs and nobody can stop us!"

Daniels slams the mic to the ground

Match Time (5:46)

We cut to a promo of a new mystery superstar debuting some time today. It is a very eerie promo depicting blood and the word HELL many times.

Match NO.2-Women's Championship-Kharma vs Eve

Eve is already in the ring as we wait for the highly anticipated Kharma

We here the echoing laugh as Kharma approaches the ring. Eve tries her best not to look scared. The bell rings and Eve gingerly tries to knock her down with a clothesline and ends up falling over. They stare at each other for about 10 seconds until Kharma lifts Eve and hits the Implant Buster for the win

Match Time (0:40)

Match NO.3-IC Championship-Tyson Kidd vs RVD vs Kevin Steen-Tables Match

All three wrestlers make their way to the ring
RVD received a huge pop and suprisingly so did Tyson Kidd
Kevin Steen recieved little to no reaction

"This is going to be a great match King, all three men deserve the title"
"What!? You think that smug man RVD deserves the title, no Kevin Steen, HE would make a good champion!" "Oh King just call the damn match."

All three competiters deliver a great high-flying match with some close calls for the first 10 minutes with even the big man Kevin Steen delivering a moonsault on RVD. We see Kidd down in the corner while the other 2 worn out competitors tade punches in the middle of the ring and out of nowhere Steen hits the package piledriver and RVD rolls out of the ring then sets a table just in front of the turnbuckle.
"Oh no, Steen is thinking of powerbombing Kidd through the table, anything could happen here"
Steen has him in position for powerbomb when Kidd suddenly regains energy and hurricanerana's him through the table.
The crowd goes crazy as All three competitors have a look of disbelief
"Wow JR he did it! He did it!"
Kidd celebrates as he walks down the ramp,
THe music of an unknown wrestler is heard as the the lights switch off. When they turn back on he is seen with his back to the audience. He has Black and Red hair and attire of the same colour. Tyson Kidd looks on as the unknown man says

"You probably wonder why I am here, WHY! WHY! (laughs evily) Well you see, that title you have belongs to me, IT'S ALL MINE!! Because I am HELL, I am Kevin Thorn I am your Worst Nightmare!"

We cut to commercial. Match Time (12:21)

"And were back and what an exciting night so far" "You're right and it'll only get better with our main event of the night, the WAW Championship match"

Main Event-WAW Championship-CM Punk vs Cody Rhodes

Both superstars gain major heat on the way to the the ring.
THe action heats up after 5 minutes when Punk hits a suicide dive to the outside with both men crashing into the barricade and a brawl ensues outside.
Both men just make it into the ring before Count-Out
"Wow JR that was a close one!"
Just 12 minutes into the match both men are worn out and are in the centre of the ring.
Punk tries to hit the springboard clothesline, Cody avoids and manages to hit the Cross-Rhodes.
"And Cody could win his first World Championship right here" "I hope he wins JR i'm sick of the attitude of CM Punk!"
1...2...Kick Out
"Wow King he kicked out! He kicked out!"
Cody slams his hands on the ground in anger on to get caught in the anaconda vise
"He has it locked in!" "NO Cody come on! Kick out!" "Oh would you stop being such a biased pig Jerry!"
Cody is locked in for abou 30 seconds before delivering a knee to the head of punk.
They wrestle for another grueling 10 minutes full of dramatic near falls and arguing between Jerry and JR. Punk sets up Cody in the corner and delivers a knee to the face and runs for the bulldog but Cody catches him in position for Cross-Rhodes but Punk turns it around and hits the GTS
the roof explodes off the arena as punk celebrates while Cody lies unconscious in the ring
"well that was a PPV quality match right there I would say"
"You know for once a agree with you King, That was one hell of a slobberknocker!"
"What does that even mean JR"

Match Time (24:50)

End of show

Thanks guys for reading, I put a lot of effort and planning into this although some stuff like commentary was made up on the spot. I hope you enjoyed it and come tommorow for the first show of WAW Thunder!

To recap the show:

Daniels & Kaz def. Sting & Kurt Angle
Kharma def. Eve for the Womens Championship
Tyson Kidd def. RVD and Kevin Steen for the IC title
The debut of Kevin Thorn
CM Punk def. Cody Rhodes for the WAW Title

Choxy Review

Well firstly, Welcome to the Book This section of Wrestlezone! I hope you have a great time! Now, I'm going to review WAW Monday Night RAW!
------------------------------------
*You just put Kurt Angle and Sting in the Tag Division? Two of the greatest wrestlers of all time are now having filler matches with Kaz and Daniels? Well it is your call but personally, I hope you will use this team right.

*Ahh a good old squash on your first ever show. Kharma def. Eve? In 40 seconds? Hmm. That's something I wouldn't actually do either but good displaying from Kharma anyhow.

*So far this is the match of the night with the 3 way for the IC Title. I'm glad Tyson Kidd won and I'm intrested in who he will feud with next. Good job.

*No offence but from what I've seen from Kevin Thorn, he is just some ranting idiot who thinks his scary. I really didn't like the way that you introduced him as it didn't show his dominance or anything. Have you even got any plans for him?

*Good match between CM Punk v. Cody Rhodes but why oh why are you giving away PPV matches on free TV? I bet you don't even know what the main event of your first PPV is do you?

*My advice to you is to simply plan! It's all well and good coming into this section and posting loads of random matches to get your post count up but if you plan, you will know where your going. Plan your episodes, give out previews, plan your PPV matchcards. My second piece of advice is about Layout. Would you really want to just read alot of lines of text that is all over the place? I wouldn't. Use different COLOR's and add the use of things like Bold Italics and Underline.

I'm not trying to bash you or demean you. I'm just trying to help. Enjoy :)

UPDATE!

I have made a few changes to the show:

WAW Thunder has 3 commentators, Booker T, Road Dogg and Josh Matthews

The color of the writing indicates the commentator while the action will be written in plain black and the rest a different color so here is the colours

Action- Black
Other info- Blue
Booker T- Red
Road Dogg- Green
Josh Matthews- Orange
Thanks for reading and don't miss Thunder tommorow

UPDATE!

I have made a few changes to the show:

WAW Thunder has 3 commentators, Booker T, Road Dogg and Josh Matthews

The color of the writing indicates the commentator while the action will be written in plain black and the rest a different color so here is the colours

Action- Black
Other info- Blue
Booker T- Red
Road Dogg- Green
Josh Matthews- Orange
Thanks for reading and don't miss Thunder tommorow
I'm looking forward to next time then. I see you've taken my advice about using Col-or's! It will brighten up your thread alot. Trust me. Just make sure It is clear so that it doesn't look like this:

Hello welcome to the show Yeah its going to be great I love it! Lets get on with the match

As you probably agree that it isn't appealing? Were as this -

Josh Matthews​
Hello and welcome to Thunder, I'm Josh Matthews and I'm here with Booker T and Road Dogg!

Booker T​
Shucky Ducky!

thanks WWEjames but I would just like to say that COLOURS is spelt with a U. I realise Americans spell it without a U but here in the United Kingdom, where English originated, it is spelt with a U

thanks WWEjames but I would just like to say that COLOURS is spelt with a U. I realise Americans spell it without a U but here in the United Kingdom, where English originated, it is spelt with a U

I live in the UK aswell, I know it is Color with a U. But I got this spell checker and it says Color is wrong with a U so it wont let me submit Color with a U. I'm trying to undownload it.

Hey guys and welcome to the first episode of Thunder. I hope you enjoy it and i have a lot planned so keep tuning in. I will just remind you of the colour sceme

In-Ring Action- Black
Other Info- Blue
Booker T- Red
Road Dogg- Green
Josh Matthews- Orange

WAW Thunder Theme Song- Alter Bridge-Metalingus

"Hello and welcome to the first ever episode of WAW Thunder I'm Josh Matthews and were at the WAW Arena in Daytona, Iwoa!"

"And it's me the 5X, 5X, 5X, 5X, 5X world champion Booker T!"

"And it's me the D-O- Double G, Road Dogg and it's sure to be an exciting night!"

"Yes it certainly will be as tonight we will find out who will face Daniels & Kaz for the Tag titles, Sunday night on Heat and we will crown the TV Champ, US Champ and WAW HardCore Champ"

"Ahhh Shucky Ducky!"

Match NO.1-Lethal Paradise vs Crimson & Homicide

Out first is the team of Jay Lethal & Kofi Kingston A.K.A. Lethal Paradise who recieve a positive reaction.
Next out is the the team of Crimson & Homicide who generate huge heat from the crowd.

The crowd gets really into the match for the first 5 minutes with Kingston, Lethal and Homicide delivering fast paced, high-flying action with crimson middleing the pace with some strong moves.

"Kingston and Homicide both running off the ropes"

They collide in mid-air after a double cross-body

"Ow! that looked like it could of bruised a couple of ribs"
"But I tell ya, That man Kingston is in my top 5!"

Both men crawl to their respective corners, Homicide gets the tag and Crimson drags Kofi back to the centre of the ring, puts him in a full nelson and takes over to his corner.

"oh no I wonder what they're planning here"

Homicide gets in the ring and goes for a dropkick but Kofi ducks and Crimsom gets hit with a dropkick. Homicide realises what he has just done but before he can do anything he is clotheslined out of the ring by Jay Lethal

"Oh no! it looks like Homicide hit the ground hard there"

While Crimson is distracted Kofi turns him round and hits the S.O.S

Match time (6:04)

Commercial

We cut to a promo of Damien Sandow where he insults the intelligence of the WAW roster and the fans, He then proclaims himself "the intellectual savour of the unwashed masses" and ends with writing saying-
Damien Sandow-Next Week.

Match NO.2-Bully Ray vs Jeff Hardy-TV Title Match

Bully Ray is in the ring for his match with Jeff Hardy and has a mic in his hand

"what do you think has to say"

"I would like to say somethin' real quick so you all shut the hell up!!"He gets massive heat from the crowd.
"I know your all here to see Jeff Hardy kick my ass but guess what? That's not gonna happen! Why? Because there is something you don't know about Jeff Hardy and that is....Jeff Hardy's music hits and the arena goes crazy as he runs to the ring

"I have a feeling this one is going be a classic!"

Bully Ray says to the ref.."NO! I am not facing him this week!" and gets out of the ring.

"Oh great, just run away!"

As the crowd boos Bully Ray, Hardy gets out, Chases him and his the Twist of Fate on the entrance ramp as the crowd goes nuts.

Hardy throws him back in the ring back as soon as he gets in he is met with a low blow from Bully Ray.

"What!? Don't let him win like this!"

He rolls over for the pin
1...2...Kick Out

The crowd is mental as Bully Ray has a look of shock on his face. He lifts Hardy up and throws him against the turnbuckle for a running attack. Jeff gives him a boot to the face and jumps on the the top rope to hit a whisper in the wind.

"WOW. Did you just see THAT?!?"

Both men remain on the ground but get up before the double count out,
They trade blows in the middle of the ring for a while before Hardy goes for another twist of fate. BR catches him for the bubba bomb but Jeff flips backwards over his head and goes for what looks like a Reverse DDT but is actually an Extreme Twist of Fate. 1...2...3.

"Wow what a great match, that had me on my seat. #Awesome!"
"yes, this is obviously not the last time these 2 men will square off"

Match Time (6:43)

Commercial

Match NO.3-Bobby Roode vs Rhino-US Title Match

Bobby Roode makes his way to the ring getting no reaction
Rhino recieves a huge pop

Both men are in the ring when suddenly a steel cage lowers down.

"what!? is that a steel cage!?"

The crowd bursts into laughter as Roode starts to panic and desparately tries to escape.

Rhino grabs him and throws him against the cage wall and hits a suplex to the centre of the ring. He lifts up Roode who reverse a gut kick, Spins around Rhino and hits a Clothesline of the ropes.

There is lots of slow paced back & forth action for the next 12 minutes when Roode is up against the cage wall close to the commentary table.

"Oh no it looks like Rhino might be setting up for the Gor"

Suddenly Rhino Gors Roode and both men go crashing through a collapsed cage wall. Both men appear unconscious as the ref checks on their condition.

"Did you just see that! That was unbelieveable!"

The two men are carried to the back by other members of the roster.

Match Time (15:26)

Commercial

"Hello and welcome back"
"We have recieved an update on the condition of Bobby Roode and Rhino and both are fine and are cleared to compete on Sunday Night Heat were they will have their rematch"

Shelton Benjamin is in the ring

"I'm sick of being overlooked every company I go to, WWE, ROH. So you know what? I am issueing a challenge right now for anyone on the WAW roster. At Sunday Night Heat I will face anyone who accepts the challenge. I don't care if it is CM Punk, Sting, Kurt Angle. Hell, I'll even face Kharma. So if you are up to it, Come face me on Heat and see what you got.

Main Event-AJ Styles vs Christian-WAW HardCore Title-Falls Count Anywhere

Both competitors get a huge reaction and the support for the superstars from the audience is 50/50.

"I've been waiting all night to see this match!"

Before the match can get started we hear the theme music of Dolph Ziggler.

"What is HE doing out here?"

"What? You really thought you would have this match without me? Ha, Well it looks like this will be a triple threat match.Dolph gets into the ring and the bell rings.

All three men show off their great technical ability with AJ Styles getting some great high-flying moments. the match is very fast-paced for 15 minutes until Christian is bloodied by a DDT on to a steel chair by Ziggler.

"That looks bad Book, What do you think?"
"I'm not sure if he is able to continue this match"

Christian remains on the outside of the ring for the better part of five minutes while AJ and Dolph attack each other with various weapons like, the Title belt, Brooms, Chairs and at one point a fire extinguiser.

Dolph sets AJ face first onto a table near the Turnbuckle and looks like he is going for a Fame Asser onto AJ.

As he is about to jump Christian, Out of nowhere, pushes him off the top rope and he falls on top of AJ Styles as they both crash through the table. Christian pulls Ziggler to he outside and as he is about to hit the killswitch when AJ hits a springboard moonsault, knocking down all 3 men. The crowd is absolutely nuts at this point.

"Wow! I can't to see how this one turns out"

When all 3 men get to their feet, AJ and Christian grab Dolph and throw him into the crowd, AJ notices a steel chair ad is about to hit Christian in the back when he turns round. Aj drops the chair and the two men brawl which takes them to the top of the entrance ramp. Christain goes for a Killswitch when AJ turns it round and gets the roll up on Christian.

The crowd doesn't know how to react as AJ celebrates on the top of the ramp.

Match Time (27:01)

End Of Show

Thanks for reading guys since it took me about 3 hours to plan and write this.

To recap the show:

Lethal Paradise def. Crimson & Homicide
Damien Sandow debutes next week
Jeff Hardy def. Bully Ray for the TV Title
Rhino vs Bobby Roode for the US Title went to a draw
Shelton Benjamin issued a challenge to anyone to face him on Heat
AJ Styles def. Christian & Dolph Ziggler for the HardCore Title

Choxy's Review​

No offence but that took you 3 hours? You planned this? Ok then lets see how you did.

Firstly, you say it is the first ever episode of the show and you already have Kaz and Daniels as number 1 contenders? Huh? That made no sence and was your first mistake.

None of the matches gave much detail. It would be fine for you to summerise but it seems like the only thing we got to see in your match descriptions was alot of different moves just thrown in at any random times.

The first thing I found wrong with the Damien Sandow promo is that he insults the WAW Roster but the fans only know four of your wrestlers? It made no sence. How would he know anything if this is the first episode?

Bully Ray said that the fans were here to see him v. Jeff Hardy but this was the first episode, how did the fans even know they were apart of the roster? Let lone the fact they were wrestling each other. I'm sure no one turned up to see them too.

I don't like the way your writing things as well. Instead of saying "To", "Too" and "Two" you right 2 which isn't really appealing. The commentators wont talk in slang. Remember that.

A Steel cage match? On the first show? Ussally, a steel cage is used to settle differences between 2 people who have been involved in a brutal feud. These guys just came out of no were and a steel cage came down? Then, the steel cage broke... you may thing that was a good spot but I think that just shows the first time a steel cage was on the show, it wasn't constructed well. It took one gore to bring it down?

So Shelton is standing in the ring and then suddenly, he dissapears and the next match is playing? You havn't told the reader that Shelton left, AJ came or Christian came. So now Dolph Ziggler is booking the matches? He come out and he just popped himself into the main event?

Also something that bothered me throughout the show was the use of fan reactions. The fans liked the faces and booded the heels but how the heck did they know who was face and who was heel? There were wrestlers coming from left right and center and the fans just magicly guessed who was good and who was bad?

To improve, I'd stick to planning. You say you planned this as your first episode but alot of things on the show would suggest that it wasn't the first episode.

Oh sorry WWEjames did I ask your opinion...NO!!!!!!!!
Did I say to give me a review...NO!!!!!!
Do I care what you think...HELL NO!!!!!!!!

So if you think of doing this one more time I swear to God I will report you!!!

Oh sorry WWEjames did I ask your opinion...NO!!!!!!!!
Did I say to give me a review...NO!!!!!!
Do I care what you think...HELL NO!!!!!!!!

So if you think of doing this one more time I swear to God I will report you!!!

I've just busted out into Lulz. What your saying is you just want us to sit here shut up and not even try to help you? I belive that the Book this writers are best at giving each other help. If it wasn't for Greasy Chip Butty, my thread would be total crap. Reviews helped. If you don't want Reviews, then fine, I'll sit here and let you humilate yourself, good luck improving if you don't want anyones help. That's what I was trying to do. Help.

Also good look reporting me.
1. There is no mod for this section.
2. There isn't a rule about me trying to help.

OK I might of over-reacted but I was just trying to say that I have never done anything like this before and you're just pointing out every single flaw in my writing after only two shows!! OK fine I would like a review once in a while but maybe show me some of the good points instead of bagging on my writing.

P.S
*LOLZ
*Believe
*Humiliate

OK I might of over-reacted but I was just trying to say that I have never done anything like this before and you're just pointing out every single flaw in my writing after only two shows!! OK fine I would like a review once in a while but maybe show me some of the good points instead of bagging on my writing.

P.S
*LOLZ
*Believe
*Humiliate

I'm not trying to "bag on your writing" but if you don't know what's wrong with it, then how can you improve on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back