UWF: Mock Draft III - Round One Poll

Who has the best show?

• Superderf

• Cabowers

• C.M.

• Mr. Sam

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think that he was referring to the Super Mario Galaxy one. Oh, how I loved that sig. Still, it's a wrestling site.

Haha. I'm not losing, thats a good sign... I realy need this win. I'm trying to move up in the WrestleZone Forums world, and a loss here won't help... Even if I can go head to head with a Mod, I'll be Happy... And Cola, did you vote for me cause you liked my show, or did you vote for me because of this?
KFCV.jpg

You know you LOOOOOOOOOVE it!

EDIT: I think Cabower may have made a mistake here... See, while we were drafting and making the mini feuds , Cabowers made the story where his 4 biggest guys got together with James Michell and started a rivalry with Undertaker. However, in his card, he didn't mention that up front, and when I was reading it, I was confused by the fact that his second match featured two random guys walking out together? Not the best thing to do... IMO, that is...

Seriously, It was because of the show. Sure, Big Daddy V and KFC (that rhymed. Kickass!) was good, but I really enjoyed your show, and hope it continues. I think you could do some good stuff with these 2 extra choices.

On a side note, the end of this draft is approaching.

UWF Draft IV, here I come!

i believe the only reason why Sams is winning is because he is more known than the rest, and that gives him an unfair advantage over the other contestants, which isn't a bad thing IMO, but it is still unfair.

Thanks for the vote everyone, I really appreciate it!

EDIT: At least I produced a show, Brian. :p

EDIT AGAIN: The only reason?

Thanks for the vote everyone, I really appreciate it!

EDIT: At least I produced a show, Brian. :p

EDIT AGAIN: The only reason?

meh, sorry i attempted, but after my lap top got all messed up, i didnt feel like re writing it. Yes that is the only reason, andi agree what sly said in the part where he was grading the shows. O well, I voted Cabower because i remember reading his thing leading into it.

But, your lust for ROH nobodies just ruins your roster for me. But then again, that probably makes you the favorite of this thing. :rolleyes:

Well, people can vote for who they like. There's no way I can make sure they're playing by the rules, so-to-speak. I've said it before and I'll say it again - democracy just doesn't work.

However, I'd like to think that mine is winning because it's the most accessible and concise as well as having indie and TNA stars such as the MCMG, Colt Cabana, Samoa Joe, CM Punk and some of the more recent legends such as Triple H, The Rock, Eddie Guerrero and Sting.

I voted for Mr. Sam's show because if it was a PPV I would actually order it and watch it. The matches were well thought out and felt a bit more realistic than the rest and plus, most of those feuds would be beyond awesome if they were to actually happen. Good job Sam.

Thanks. I sort of threw Cabana and Guerrero together but now that I think about it I think it was a pretty damn good move. I would have loved to see a match between those two, anybody agree with me?

If there's any drawbacks, it's been that the tag division doesn't precisely click. But now that I think about wrestling recently, the closest tag division that's "precisely clicked", as I phrased it, is the TNA one, and even that had it's patches. So yea, I don't think it's that big a deal, especially when I'm treating you with Generation Next versus a classic version of the Steiner Bros.

EDIT: Wait, I just realised something. I did say: "Vote for who you think has the best show." Surely, if people think a good show would be one peppered with ROH wrestlers, then I'm just as qualified as anyone to win this. My point being, there's no definite criteria, which is why I attempted to design my show for mass appeal. It would seem that it worked out well.

You better stick around for the next one then.

What are you implying? Is that a threat of banning, because you know I'll beat you in the next one?

Seriously though, I like your card. I prefer TNA to WWE right now, and ROH is also a kickass show. I'm currently watching this week's iMPACT btw, and Joe/Devine/James is actually quite good. Muscle Buster! 1-2-3. Knew Joe would win.

What are you implying? Is that a threat of banning, because you know I'll beat you in the next one?

Seriously though, I like your card. I prefer TNA to WWE right now, and ROH is also a kickass show. I'm currently watching this week's iMPACT btw, and Joe/Devine/James is actually quite good. Muscle Buster! 1-2-3. Knew Joe would win.

I'm catching the second half. I can rarely handle two full hours of iMPACT!

First half is actually quite good, except the Angle thanksgiving shit. You're missing a great Lethal/Styles match.

Christian Cage did end up appearing, but good 3-way match. Good ending as well, good accidental Styles win. What a main event. Chris Sabin vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles.

I enjoyed reading all of the cards, I looked for the best storytelling and match quality. It ultimately came down to Sam and Superdef. I went with Sam due to his card being a little more interesting.

Christian Cage did end up appearing, but good 3-way match. Good ending as well, good accidental Styles win. What a main event. Chris Sabin vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles.

Again, thanks for the vote everyone. I really do appreciate it. And yes, it was a very good main event. On iMPACT that is.

Great main event, some good athletic wrestling. Not sure it really needed the table spot, but there you go.

It was a good table spot. Almost as good as my next PPV will be. Sorry, had to keep it on topic. :cool:

This isn't where we discuss such random matters. Hint, hint.

Thanks for the votes so far, and thanks to all of you that have stated that it came down to me and Sam. I'll admit that I did put a little less detail into my show on purpose, but thats because I didn't want people to just skim it. Now I know for the next round to add a little more story to it. Assuming make it there... 3rd place so far... Now to shabby... It'll give me a chance to bounce back, and win this thing in my Drafting Debut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back