• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Used Games

Undertaker the 5th

Graveyard Punk
Hello everyone.
I am thinking of buying two pre-owned games to get one free at gamestop and i was wondering if anybody could recommend me some good games from about 3 or 4 years from now. I am looking for games that are available on the PS3.

Edit: I forgot to say that I own Black Ops and Arkham Asylum already.

Crap, forgive me guys lol I forgot a few others of the ones you mentioned.

I also own Valkyria Chronicles, I borrowed Uncharted 1 and beat it, MSG4, Oblivion, and I got Infamous from the PS Plus and LBP lols.

Sorry Again, I might give Bioshock a try and Assassin's Creed.

If you're looking for a game that will take months to finish, get Elder Scrolls IV. Bio-shock was already mentioned, that one's a must have. Yakuza 3 is the business, and Dead Space owns as well.

I hate when people say recommend a game but don't tell us what games they're into.

I hate when people say recommend a game but don't tell us what games they're into.

Sorry, I just don't have any preferences. In fact all games mentioned sound good to me even though some are completely different in genre.

It's going to be hard to decide. I probably will go for Bioshock 1&2, and Fall out 3 or Assassin's Creed. I'm going to wait for some of the others to go down a little in their prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back