• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update: The Undertaker's Future As A Wrestler

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
It is expected The Undertaker has several more WrestleMania matches left in him according to F4Wonline.com.

Many noted how good The Undertaker looked at WrestleMania 28 given his age and health problems. As of now it is expected he will have his next match at WrestleMania 29 and that he will be able to work that schedule of a WrestleMania match a year for several more years if he wants to.

More power to him.

Just because he looked good at Wrestlemania 28 doesn't mean he can carry on that way for ever.

I feel the guy is one bad bump away from injuring himself really, really badly.

So basically, it's business as usual? :(

I wanted to see that hairdo of his more frequently. Seriously, why can't he appear more oftenly even if he doesn't wrestle?

From what I gather Taker is the main reason to watch Mania these days. He gets a full year to recover from matches like this last cell match. Let him do his thing if he wants.

I knew that, I should be writing for WrestleZone, been saying it since Wrestlemania. Dude was in tremendous shape and I'm glad he'll keep it going. The year The Undertaker doesn't defend the Streak at Wrestlemania is the year the fans lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back