Update on 'The Rise and Fall of WCW'

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Matt Boone said:
As a bit of a follow up on the "Rise and Fall of WCW DVD" being produced by WWE right now, it appears that Bill Goldberg is confirmed to be interviewed and featured in the documentary.

Also confirmed for interviews for the DVD are: Jim Crockett, David Crockett, Harvey Schiller and Kevin Sullivan.

As reported previously, Eric Bischoff and Ted Turner turned down offers to be interviewed for the DVD.
SO what does everyone think?

I'm very excited for this DVD and glad to see Goldberg apart of it. No Bischoff is a shame but nothing to stop people from buying the DVD over.

Also, has it been confirmed this will be 3 disc and will there be matches, or just a documentary?

I'm very excited for this DVD and glad to see Goldberg apart of it. No Bischoff is a shame but nothing to stop people from buying the DVD over.

Also, has it been confirmed this will be 3 disc and will there be matches, or just a documentary?

If Starrcade is any tip off, we'll get about a two hour documentary on the first disc and probably 20 of WCW's greatest matches.

The documentary will either be great or horrible. If Vince let it be told honestly, like he did in the Rise and Fall of ECW, it'll be very good. If instead he paints it like he did the Monday Night Wars, it'll probably suck.

Somehow, I see him using this as a chance to crap all over WCW and put himself over as the best ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back