• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Up And Coming Boxers To Take Notice To.

Ferbian

Has Returned.
I figured we needed a bit of boxing discussion back in this section.

I'm sure there's some boxers we've watched and figured was worth looking out for. Someone who has potential, someone who could go far and has received praise for potential in the future.

My choice would have to be 19 year old Dane Patrick Nielsen. Due to Mikkel Kessler's absence, a lot of people including his promoter Willfried Sauerland, and his trainer Richard Olsen (Both of which have connections to Mikkel Kessler as well).

He's undefeated from my knowledge, and having just won another match (In this very moment I'm writing it) on points however.

He seems talented, and he seems to have a lot of potential to showcase in the future, and could possibly go on to become the next champion in Middleweight boxing.

[YOUTUBE]B4iqDvy5b74[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Ziks4uUuwGI[/YOUTUBE]

-----------------​

So, who do you think we should take notice to in the boxing world?

The next superstar in world boxing will be Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. This ginger headed, pale looking Mexican yes you read that right Mexican warrior has the lot and has the "it" factor about him, having turned pro at 15 years old, this unbeaten prospect has amassed a record of 34-0-1 in his 5 years in the pro ranks and has been fighting on alot of recent big fight undercards, it wont be long until he is headlining his own megashow. Check out his stuff on YT ferbs.

3 come straight to mind

Kell Brook
22 fights, 15 by knockout and 0 defeats. Class act and I believe currently ranked 5th in the Welterweight division, which isn't a particularly good thing when people want to throw you in with Mayweather and Pac, because he's still too young.

Nathan Cleverly
20 fights, 20 wins, European light heavyweight champion, only 23 and he hasn't even been tested yet. Unless something goes majorly wrong, this kid has world champion written all over him.

Vasyl Lomachenko
Saw this guy walk through the featherweight division at the Olympics, he was incredibly impressive and deservedly won the Val Barker Trophy for best boxer in Beijing. Apparently he's staying in the amatuers until after London 2012 but he's certainly one to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back