Unscripted Poster Needed

Um, Phoenix's was exactly what we were looking for, G. I asked for WCW Uncensored style...and he aced it. Bozz's is good...really good. Phoenix's just overall fit the mold and what I had envisioned to the T.

Ah. See, I didn't know you asked for that. By the way, Phoenix, what font is the text on your poster (if any)? Or did you just make it?

Ah. See, I didn't know you asked for that. By the way, Phoenix, what font is the text on your poster (if any)? Or did you just make it?

Well it has been mentioned twice, I even gave that as the reason why we didn't pick yours.

Holy crap Phoenix...

I haven't been as excited about the efed as I have since you put up the first unscripted poster. Now, I must say...it is absolutely perfect. I could not be happier. Is there any way that you could extract that Foley image so as I could use that in my roster page?

Rep until it can't be given anymore for this guy.

Yep, that's not a problem, give me a few mins as I'm finishing up a couple of pics atm and I'll pm you the foley pic

Shock said:

Random fonts for each letter. The Wrestlemania font and Star Trek font is included amongst them lol. I can make this Unscripted logo available for future uses if creative wants me to do that. The background part of the letter I made using the square tool and changing different parts of each one per letter.

And no offence taken :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back