• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Universities

Daniel

Of Ace Stevens fame.
Do you go to university? If so, which one?

Are you planning to go to university? If so, which ones are you looking at?

Have you been? If so, where? How was it?

I'm currently in the process of applying and I am interested in other people's experiences.

I go to Harvard, I'm studying Law. Hard work, Only got two weeks to go before I graduate though...

I'm kidding. I go to Truth university in Georgia, I'm a member of Theta Nu Theta. My nickname is Knucklehead...

I went to Northumbria, studied politics, dropped out due to family deaths and I'm doing the same job as someone on my course who graduated with a first.

1. I hate UCAS.
2. I can't decide whether to go next year or not.
3. If I do it'll be Leeds/Leeds Met doing Sociology.

I want to go to the University of Westminster to do politics. Or Greenwich University. It is in such a beautiful place. I can't make my mind up between the two.

1. I hate UCAS.

Couldn't agree more.

3. If I do it'll be Leeds/Leeds Met doing Sociology.

I'd definitely aim for the former.

AlladinSane said:
I want to go to the University of Westminster to do politics. Or Greenwich University. It is in such a beautiful place. I can't make my mind up between the two.

Westminster is the better uni, I believe. I was born in Greenwich. I love Greenwich. Great place. Questionable university though. If you want the opposite, try Goldsmiths. Decent uni, shitty area.

Westminster is the better uni, I believe. I was born in Greenwich. I love Greenwich. Great place. Questionable university though. If you want the opposite, try Goldsmiths. Decent uni, shitty area.

Went down to London yesterday to see them and London Met. Yes, Westminster uni has more prestige but Greenwich is lovely (if a bit far away from central London) and has a great course. My brother goes to Goldsmiths and I stayed with him on friday. New Cross is a bit shit.

Went down to London yesterday to see them and London Met. Yes, Westminster uni has more prestige but Greenwich is lovely (if a bit far away from central London) and has a great course. My brother goes to Goldsmiths and I stayed with him on friday. New Cross is a bit shit.

A bit? My boy, it's easily in the top three shitholes in London. More student-heavy and thus less dangerous than people let on, mind you.

I'm looking into it. Not sure whether I want to study paramedic science/practise or Biology.

A bit? My boy, it's easily in the top three shitholes in London. More student-heavy and thus less dangerous than people let on, mind you.

Not if your French.

New Cross is alright, one of my circles of friends went to Goldsmiths, and a few stragglers from others also went there, including my "sister". Everyone seems quite positive.

In terms of what you get for your money, New Cross is ridiculously cheap - I used to live somewhere much worse for much more.

University of North Florida

Ospreys Swoooooooooooooop!

I was planning on going to either UF or FSU, but I completely missed application deadlines by a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back