Where are you from ... personal questions ?

You are only a few years younger than me! Don't make me feel like an old woman!! :)

I suppose 6 year's is noting when your older. I would'nt go with somebody 6 year's younger than me though. Although they would be 16 which is a bit weird.

28 is nothing. When I was 17 I slept with a woman who was 54. I was drunk and she took advantage.

^^This is not something that we want to know Jake.
Asto this Im not giving out my name, My age is 19, I am currently finding stuff, On the Floor. Any Kiwi will get this joke from a TV ad for SKY in NZ. Most commonly found on said floor in the university pub after getting trounced at pool, not enough to get downtrowed but usually thoroughly trounced. Drinking is usually involved, My Favourite Beer is Tui, though I have taken a liking to Lion Red and if im desperate ill get some Speights Thats only if im desperate and they are out of Lion Red.

I suppose 6 year's is noting when your older. I would'nt go with somebody 6 year's younger than me though. Although they would be 16 which is a bit weird.

28 is nothing. When I was 17 I slept with a woman who was 54. I was drunk and she took advantage.

If I was 22 I wouldn't go out with someone 6 years younger than me, either. I also wouldn't sleep with someone who was 54 if I was 17. lol...

Yeah but you've never been a horny 17 year old boy. She was very good looking for her age. No saggage. She looked about 45.

I'm 28 but I definately still act like I'm 19. lol. What's to do in Oregon

there's nothing to do here but go to the mall. it's always rainy and people are always bitching about how oregon sucks because it rains too much. but yet when it's sunny people are always bitching that it's too hot.

it's mostly tree huggers that complain here. I just take life day by day and if it's rainy I deal with it and when it's sunny I get out my sun tan lotion and go tanning so that i don't look like a ghost.

what's to do where you live?

there's nothing to do here but go to the mall. it's always rainy and people are always bitching about how oregon sucks because it rains too much. but yet when it's sunny people are always bitching that it's too hot.

it's mostly tree huggers that complain here. I just take life day by day and if it's rainy I deal with it and when it's sunny I get out my sun tan lotion and go tanning so that i don't look like a ghost.

what's to do where you live?

Well, I attend as many concerts and wrestling shows that I can. Southeastern PA has a really great Indy wrestling scene and we get alot of really great rock shows. Other than that, I do alot of hanging out with friends at my house or their houses. Nothing overly exciting.

Yeah but you've never been a horny 17 year old boy. She was very good looking for her age. No saggage. She looked about 45.

Point taken! Although I think 45 would be my limit now. lol. I guess when you are young and drunk, you do some pretty rediculous things. Afterall, you do have "Jake Cake".....

ya, I would hang out with my friends but the thing is that I live way out in the country where I have almost no neibors. but I do hang out with my friends when I can. but when I'm not at work then I'm or with my friends I'm an internet junky. lol

Point taken! Although I think 45 would be my limit now. lol. I guess when you are young and drunk, you do some pretty rediculous things. Afterall, you do have "Jake Cake".....

I limit myself to 10 year's older now. And I dont think it really count's if it last's less than a minute.

Man, you think Jake couldn't gross you out further, but then you read what he got up to at age 17....That's just sick if it ever happened, although it's not something you'd like to lie about I guess.

Anyway, I was born, raised and living in Atherton, Queensland, which is the biggest shithole this side of Mareeba, which is about 20 minutes from where I am.

Well England does blow with the weather, so I guess Atherton isn't that bad. We just have absolutely nothing up here and the closest place with decent things to do is Cairns. You see a mountain, shed or lake up here and you've seen everything there is to see. It gets so bland after a while. At least in England you have things to do and the town is interesting. I went there once and it was freezing and people sounded strange, but there were a lot of places to go to and I had fun. Up here, nothing is interesting and it is all just country towns.

Talk funny? The English accent is the coolest one going. Think of it this way. If an Englishman is in an American film he sound's cool. If an Americans in an English film they sound stupid.

But they are impossible to understand. You go there and they talk really fast and speak with words that I have no idea about and they just sound hilariously stupid. The British accent is the most laughable one in the world. That's why I would hate to live there as well; you are picked on by other people for how you talk. Australians don't talk or live the way Americans think we do though and our accent isn't that bad. At least people can understand you.

That's debatable. I've not met an Aussi who speak's proper English yet.

And with other country's not understanding us that's bullshit. Remember what language you speak. Maybe other countrys just havent learnt it properly yet.

You guys think you have it bad in your towns? I absolutely love Montreal, other than the language/culture issues we've always had, but the weather fucking sucks. It's snowing... like right now... we're supposed to get like 10 centimeters... it's mid-April.....

Winters suck here.

Spring is even worse... because people through their garbage all over the place here... like any time off the year... but in the winter it gets covered in snow and no one cleans it up, unless it's driven into a pile of snow somewhere, and when the snow melts, big piles of it accumulate until the lazy union workers get around to cleaning it up.

And don't get me started on the potholes :mad: !!!

I will have to say that I think Aussies and Brits have a pretty cool accent. Usually, I can't understand a Brit when they talk fast, but I have really only had a conversation with someone from the UK once and that was 15 years ago. Regardless, it sounds cool... even Ozzy sounds cool....

i am from tasmania australia. im 17 years old and my name is sparky. well thats my nicname you dont need to know my real name. one of my mates is british and she is an absoulate crack up

I am 20, live in Columbus, OH and have a daughter. i like wrestling and anime. i like to read and spend the majority of my time dedicated to my daughter.

I am 22 years old, live in Cape Girardeau, MO (about 2 hours south of St. Louis). I have lived here all of my life.

I am 20, live in Columbus, OH and have a daughter. i like wrestling and anime.
Let's see. This is now the SECOND time you've followed me...are you stalking me? *hopes to hear a yes* :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back