• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

United

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Manchester United.

How good of a football team are they? Mu uncle was born in Liverpool, and is a big fan of the team, so they are the team I have always cheered for. Except I never watch soccer. Should I change teams?

I think you should change sports. If you don't watch soccer/football. I don't really see any point in supporting Man U. Although if you are looking for a good team to support. How about the mighty Celtic FC. That's the team I support and I'm never disappointed when I go to see them.

Don't support Man United. Support anyone else, literally anybody.

I reccomend Rochdale. They are stuck in one place, and never really move forward or back. They are a humble club and play at Spotlands or something like that. Life does not move too quickly for a Rochdale fan and they are the team you should support.

For the record, I do not support Rochdale, but they are the perfect side for somebody who never watches the sport, because you can find out the facts about them now, and if somebody asks you in 10 years, they will still apply.

Manchester United are good no doubt but I hate them. If your someone that never watches soccer than you may as well support a big club like Man U, Aresnal, Liverpool Chelsea as at least they will always be near the top.

Priceless yeah Celtic are good, but they play in the Scottish league and only them and Rangers are any good so its not like its hard.

Manchester United.

How good of a football team are they? Mu uncle was born in Liverpool, and is a big fan of the team, so they are the team I have always cheered for. Except I never watch soccer. Should I change teams?

TM as much as it pains me to say it, Manchester United are the best team in the world at the moment. The problem is everybody who doesnt really understand the sport picks them to support. I can understand supporting them if your uncle does though and if you have been raised a supporter then theres no need to change.

You should watch more soccer especially the English Premier league and then perhaps you could syphon though the teams and see which one you like the best.

Sure, support Man Utd. Mr. Wrestlemania lives as far away from them as you do and he still supports them. The magic of Man Utd is global, not just G. Manchester based.

The Scottish Premier League is the equiverlent of English League 1 football.

The SPL might be but Celtic and Rangers aren't. Celtic especially. I seem to remember a few victories over Man U in recent years.

The SPL might be but Celtic and Rangers aren't. Celtic especially. I seem to remember a few victories over Man U in recent years.

Fulham beat them a few week back, doesnt exactly mean there a great team.

i really think Celtic and Rangers would struggle in the premier league and probably be a mid table championship side

Fulham beat them a few week back, doesnt exactly mean there a great team.

i really think Celtic and Rangers would struggle in the premier league and probably be a mid table championship side

I think Celtic and Rangers would both be mid to low table sides in the Premier League. Yes they have results against some big clubs but thays bound to happen. Wouldnt have the squad depth or class to match it all the time with the big boys.

A couple of Celtic & Rangers players are linked with Stoke. That should give you a good idea of how high or low the standard is in the Scottish Prem.

Sure, support Man Utd. Mr. Wrestlemania lives as far away from them as you do and he still supports them. The magic of Man Utd is global, not just G. Manchester based.

Grew up supporting Man Utd.

Who cares? I still go to watch them when I can, & when I'm older I'll go as much as possible.

I don't get how that's third division. It's Coca Cola League One, which is really Division Two, unless you count the Premiership as Division One.

So to summarise, it goes Premiership --> Championship --> League One --> League Two. So it's League One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back