• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unforgiven Matches

D

dnetsballer

ok so basically i know at least 4 matches are going to happen (or at least i'm pretty sure)
so gimme ur predictions and if u think my matches are wrong tell me

WWE Title TLC Who wins? i think edge cuz smackdown needs some ratings
Hell In A Cell- I think the mcmahons might pull out a win with the big show..i can see them going outside the cell..not sure how good the match will be though
Intercontiental Title- Hardy or Nitro? I say Hardy WWE is giving him a big push and he's a fan favorite.
Carlito or Orton- orton has been losing..A LOT!! i think orton could pull out a win in this one

anymore matches or comments??

i just saw on wikipedia that if cena loses to edge, he'll leave and go 2 smackdown......he'll lose then, i reckon cos SD! needs ratings and more talent.....(so y r they gonna put him on SD then...he is a talentless little ******!)

Yeah but to be fair Smackdown needs the talent...and the the ratings. I think it would be good for smackdown. It would also mean that there were no more Edge/Cena matches which pretty much everyone is sick of.

id like to see

spirit squad vs the highlanders vs cade n murdoch vs hacksaw & eugene vs charlie hass & viscera

in a tag title gauntlet match

or get rid of 1 team and have a four way

i think jeff will lose ( :(( ) cause he's been losin at house shows lately against nitro and carlito in thriple threat matches...

u no theres gonna be a highlanders and spririt squad match for the belts also that hardy match can be next week so he might win the belt next week and fued with someone else for it or something but they would never put cena to smackdown hes too big of a star on raw i cant see that happening so u no hes gonna win

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back