Taker becomes Heavyweight champ and Kane becomes U.S.A champ

• Yes

• NO

• Undertaker not the Heavyweight champ

• Undertaker the heavyweight champ

• Kane not U.S.A champ

• Kane the U.S.A champ

Results are only viewable after voting.
i reckon undertaker will win it at wm23. the undertaker is prolly going win the royal rumble or win number1 conders macth for wm23 .because i hear the wwe wanna put basita up agants the undertaker unbeaten streak at wm

kane may win the u.s title but undertaker wot win the world and there are more then one reasons, one of them being that hes old and soon to retire, another that he is the kind of legendary superstar that doesent even need gold to be the best, and he doesent look good with it.

Kane definitely deserves a push, and has been one of my favorites ever since he came to the WWE, and Taker also definitely deserves a title shot. What the WWE should do is have Shawn Michaels win the Royal Rumble, then at No Way Out have The Undertaker win the title in a triple threat match against Mr. Kennedy, and Batista, and have Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania for the Undisputed title (put both titles on the line).

i believe that taker should be WHC but kane shouldnt be usa champ as i rate him higher than that and that he should actually feud againts taker for the WHC as i have always enjoyed the matches between two has beening some of there best matches i seen and always are entertaining. especially if it at Wrestlemaina and Kane wins as i feel that the best way for them to end taker undearfeated streak at maina.

Sorry to break it to you boys Undertaker will not beat Batista in WM23
It is said that Batista will stop his winning streaks so he will be defeated as for Kane he deserves to be US Champ!!

Card Subject to change.

Undertaker needs to beat batista. i should not have to explain the reasons why. if anybody knows anything about this buisness, it should not be to hard to figure that out. then could feud kane and taker for the belt, eventually having kane end his run, with a well setup run for kane as well, hell we all know he deserves it, and what better way then have him beat one of the best ever

The only reason I'm not closing this thread is because of the replies. Anyway, yes he should win. He does deserve it but i've read that he doesn't want to win it.

mmm.
kane has refuses winning the major title 4 times ive read, i know ive read, and why? to bring up the 'younger guys'. now. lets face the facts. kane can wrestle. batista cannot wrestle. kane can cut promos. batista cannot cut promos.
WHY THE F#@^ IS BATISTA CHAMP.
WHY, ILL TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE VINCE GETS WET OVER 6'2 285LB. PULS GUYS, IF VICE DIED AND THE WHOLE CREATIVE TEAM GOT FORED AND THEY BUILT THE WHOLE THING AGAIN, IT WOULD BE A CHANCE TOO START THE BUSINESS AGAIN
I.E MAKE IT GOOD. bloody hell.
im glad i got that off my chest, thank you for your time

That would be really good, but it won't happen at the minute, because of takers 'part time' like contract that he's under. I see him becoming champ before the end of his career though.

Well Taker has showed up on RAW, ECW, and is of course on Smackdown. He can challenge for any of 3 titles at Wrestlemania. So how about having him go for the ECW title? It is a title he has never won, and Undertaker is pretty hardcore...anyone remember the American Bad Ass, You Will Respect me days? He was brutal! So I think Taker for ECW gold could be a good match. That way he can go 15-0 over Bobby Lashley at Mania.

Cena can fight Shawn Michaels. And Batista gets Kennedy. That would be a pretty good card actually :)

Everyone is talking that Undertaker will go against Batista... why not against Cena? I mean, after all... Vince likes to OVERPUSH his wrestlers. Why not OVER-OVER-OVERPUSH Cena with a win against the Undertaker?

Cena ended Umaga streak... now he breaks Undertaker's.

I hope not! I really hope not! As everybody knows, I hate Cena. But my main reason why the Undertaker's should win the title... doesn't matter againts who... is because Undertaker has earned it! And how sweet will be to see Cena loose the championship.

undertaker should win the title from batista or lashley (preferably batista so we can kick him to the curb :p) and have cena vs shawn micheals and either orton or edge hopefully edge and to kfowlkes mark callauway and glen jacobs
theyre not related

-to edgehead- I didn't say that, I said Undertaker and Kane are brothers, as reference to their storyline. In Journey into Darkness it calls them Mark and Glen Calloway. In real life they are Mark Calaway and Glen Jacobs.

Well Taker has showed up on RAW, ECW, and is of course on Smackdown. He can challenge for any of 3 titles at Wrestlemania. So how about having him go for the ECW title? It is a title he has never won, and Undertaker is pretty hardcore...anyone remember the American Bad Ass, You Will Respect me days? He was brutal! So I think Taker for ECW gold could be a good match. That way he can go 15-0 over Bobby Lashley at Mania.

Cena can fight Shawn Michaels. And Batista gets Kennedy. That would be a pretty good card actually :)

he will never go to ECW the worst brand In WWE he will be the only one who will be main eventing the whole roster and there is nobody a match for him its better to stay on SD! where he truly belongs

you put a belt on taker and ratings will soar and he will be on tv week to week.he should take the title from cena because cena is a disgrace as champion, a joke as a wrestler, and ruined the wwe title. kane should become world champion because for everything he has done and all the gimmicks he has been (fake kevin nash and issac yankem) he deserves more than a 24 hour title run. batista also sucks as champion.

you put a belt on taker and ratings will soar and he will be on tv week to week.he should take the title from cena because cena is a disgrace as champion, a joke as a wrestler, and ruined the wwe title. kane should become world champion because for everything he has done and all the gimmicks he has been (fake kevin nash and issac yankem) he deserves more than a 24 hour title run. batista also sucks as champion.
i agree with you on the cena/taker part but i think michaels should be the one to take the title off batista

Hey guys! Can you imagine how big will be if the WWE makes Undertaker the WWE Champion and Kane the World Heavyweight Champion and have a feud between them as who is better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back