Undertaker's Final Match

nachoman13

Dark Match Jobber
Who do you think Undertaker should face in his final match and when do you think it will be?

I personally think it would be great if his career climaxed in a Buried Alive Match against Kane. They could both fall in to the grave and Paul Bearer could make his return, burying both of them.

Why would he lose in his last match? And if he was to lose, why would he not put over a young talent.

This is a horrible idea.

He should pin John Cena at WrestleMania. Unless he's retiring this year, then he should pin CM Punk or The Miz.

He should retire at Mania, and he should win the match. He's the fucking Undertaker. He goes out on top, and is inducted in the Hall of Fame as soon as possible.

Making Cena tap out at Mania for the wwe title. Its the undertaker after all it has to be a massive moment also he would have to be inducted into the hall of fame the night before.

Personally there are plenty of guys that I would be up for Taker to face in his retirement match so I don't really care who it is as long as its someone who should get the honor (like Cena, CM Punk or even someone like HHH or Lesnar (although that ain't happening so no bother dreaming it will)).

For myself I would like him to retire at Wrestlemania and win, in hindsight if his WM27 match ends up being his last I'm fine with that as well.

Chris Benoit in a Burried Alive Match; the build would be epic. Or he could team up with Kane to take on the team of Brian Lee and Luke Gallows.

vs. Triple H in a No DQ match at WM27, perfect set up would be they show up on Raw, give each other the eye for 10 minutes, Triple H points at the WM27 Banner, they nod heads and the match happens, and Undertaker isn't seen or heard from again while Triple H becomes the COO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back