Undertaker's best feud?

Undertaker when he turned face against Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

I was really gettin' in to the Taker's character and even more so then because he was turning face and stickin for Queen Elizabeth. (R.I.P)

Also against HBK & Mankind... His fued against these 2
super Stars was Brilliant.

The fist 2 hell in a cell match's rocked... I would actually put HBK's match over the second one because it was more groundbreaking.. ( Akthough watching Foley go through that table really shocked me. ( I thought he was dead!).

Undertaker Vs Great Khali!
Just kidding :p
My favourite Undertaker feud was when he feuded with Kane in the 90's. The matches were pretty damn entertaining and the storyline was actually something to really care about. The moment the Kane character debuted in the Hell in a Cell and tombstoned 'taker, I knew wwf (wwe) had something special on their hands. The slow burn of 'taker refusing to fight family until eventually having to give in really got me excited for their first clash at the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania!

it's between the feud with kane or the all too brief yet entertaining imposter undertaker angle. however, his best match was with mankind in the hell in the cell match, which i would put as a close third in the best undertaker feud.

Undertaker and Kane feud was by far the best feud he ever had....For years the man was built up as the dead man the phenom UNSTOPPABLE until kane came around no one had givin taker a reaaaal reaaaal beating on there own...we knew so much about taker for years and when we found out he had a brother it really started sparking things up...Once Kane debuted and started giving it to taker is when we were able to realize that Undertaker was a real phenom when he beat someone that matched his level of intensity and darkness...them building it up like that made brother vs brother storyline thee best one taker ever had...They had the first ever inferno match which was awesome so defitnaly taker vs kane its the cain and abel story

Here are the most intense Undertaker feuds I remember:
Grey Gloves Era:
Ultimate Warrior, Berserker, Giant Gonzales, Yokozuna
Purple Gloves Era:
Kama, Goldust, Mankind
Rebirth Era:
Kane, Shawn Michaels
Ministry Era:
Stone Cold, Big Show, Ken Shamrock
American Badass Era:
Dallas Page, Triple H, Stone Cold
Big Evil (Heel) Era: