Undertaker HHH w/ HBK at WM 28: Your absolute favourite moment

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
I know there's a thread about this match but now that the match is done and in the books I want to focus on your favourite part of this match that I think a masterpiece. Something very special happened under that cell at Wrestlemania, it did steal the show. I watched it and I was moved man, it was great emotional ride. These 3 men have such a storied brutal history with each other to them come out it which so much respect it was made proud to be a pro wrestling fan.

I watched the match again today and when HBK superkicked Undertaker into the pedigree it was possible the most raucous the crowd got all night. Fans had thoughts of HBK and Triple H in collusion as there were shock and tremedous boos as HHH covered Taker and Michaels hit the mat after the count. And when Taker kicked out Michaels was so conflicted and knew he let his temper get the best of him from Taker's previous Hell's Gate on him. And the people cheered and loved every minute of it.

What was your favourite part of this instant classic?

Wasn't really my favorite part but it was when HBK superkicked Taker into the pedigree I really was on the edge of my seat thinking it may be over. I don't know why but that moment sticks out too me.

I had a pretty nice bet that 'Taker would get Super Kicked, so that does it for me.

Wasn't really my favorite part but it was when HBK superkicked Taker into the pedigree I really was on the edge of my seat thinking it may be over. I don't know why but that moment sticks out too me.

When that happened I was standing up with my hands crossed praying that wouldnt be it, and when Undertaker kicked out I was so relieved.

There were too many twists & turns during that match, I couldnt keep up.

By far The match of the night, IMO.

The Superkick and the kickout after it, epic. And the post match hug between all 3 men, so emotional.

Match Of The Year!

Mine was when HBK held Taker to his feet then they carried HHH to the back and hugged to mark an 'End of an Era'! It was so emotional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HBK sitting in the corner of the ring, looking emotionally exhausted. It summed up the match perfectly.

When Taker did that thing. Oh and when Triple H did that other thing. Oh, oh! I also liked it when Shawn Michaels did that... Thing.

My favourite moment was when they were all passed out in the centre of the ring and John Cena ran down, AA'ed all their asses and let Undertaker win cause he couldn't do it himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back