"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin

Lowdown

Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
So I was checking out ROH earlier tonight and was watching Michael Elgin vs. Jay Lethal. I've seen a few matches with Elgin lately, and I've been impressed with what I've saw. He has a no-nonsense look to him like Chris Benoit, but he's built like Rhino. I don't know how many of you are able to watch ROH, but with Kenny King appearing in TNA it got me to thinking that maybe when the time is right Elgin could come to TNA. I don't want ROH to go out of business like a few folks like Mark Madden predicted. But if they do, I'd love to see Michael Elgin jump to TNA.

Thoughts?

Michael Elgin has stated before that his contract with Ring of Honor expires in 2014 and he plans to stay loyal to it. Ring of Honor gave him the chance after he attended one of their tryouts, he is a very big guy but moves very well and is scarily fast for a man of his body definition. I'd be much more inclined to favor him towards WWE, but It'll be in a couple of years anyway. Elgin brought Davey Richards to the limit, got a great match out of Fit Finlay and everyone is waiting for his turn on the House of Truth and rivalry with Roddy Strong. He is somebody people should watch out for in the future, not interested in him joining TNA however.

MICHAEL ELGIN SIGNS EXTENSION WITH RING OF HONOR!
Ring of Honor Wrestling Entertainment is excited to announce that we have come to terms with “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin on a long-term extension of his existing contract.

Elgin has been a part of the Ring of Honor family since “Survival Of The Fittest 2010” on November 11, 2010 and in the near two years since has grown into one of the most physically dominant members of the roster.

With outstanding matches against Fit Finlay at “Border Wars”, Adam Cole at “Rise & Prove”, and in particular his ROH World Title challenge against Davey Richards at “Showdown in the Sun – Day 2”, Elgin has demonstrated why he is such a crucial member of Ring of Honor and why he is certain to become a World Champion himself in the very near future.

This came out today, there goes that hope Lowdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back